71

We're going out to eat with my parents

with my parents. They
don't know I have my
location on and you're
not gonna tell them.
Come if you want Walk,
Delphi's with us. Just
come apologize or even
better explain everything
to her. And us.

THANK YOU DANNY
Read 7:24 pm

DANIEL'S POV

My mom and dad followed the waitress to our table while I excused myself to use the bathroom. Not actually, but I had to see if Walker was coming.

It's not betrayal if they don't know I told him where we're gonna be.

...right?

Mo sat between Delphi and I, Delphi on the end of the booth and me on the inside.

Important note: Walker had to do this today or he wouldn't have a chance to since Delphi is leaving back to Brooklyn to continue filming that Marvel movie.

🏐🏐🏐

We had just ordered our food when Walker texted me to meet him outside the restaurant.

"Um, I'm gonna get some air." I lied, Delphi and Mona standing up to let me out.

"Are you okay?" Momona immediately asked, looking at me.

"I'm fine, it's just really noisy in here. I'll be back in a few minutes." I assure her.

"Alright, just stay close to the doors." My mom orders, going back to speaking with my dad.

Mona kisses my cheek before her and Delphi sit back down and I head outside, catching sight of Walker in a black hoodie and sweats.

"Hey Danny." He says softly, looking down at his shoes.

"Before you go in there..can you just..explain it to me. I won't say anything to Mo or Delphi, I just need to know why." I say, looking down at his hooded figure.

"Fine." Walker sighs, looking up at me. "So.."

🏐🏐🏐

After Walker explained everything to me, I felt bad not letting him see Delphi.

"Ok just wait a minute before you come inside. I don't want Mona to get mad at me. We're on the left side." I tell him.

"Thank you Danny." Walker repeats for the millionth time. "I just hope she'll talk to me."

"I'll try to help convince her. As a totally.. uninterested, indifferent third party." I nod, making him laugh slightly.