27

I woke up the next morning slowly, having slept very good last night. I immediately noticed Walker's arms around me, meaning he had fallen asleep with me while watching Henry Danger.

I was falling back asleep comfortably, when I heard the door knob jiggling, like someone was unlocking it.

I tried to focus on which side it was coming from, the guys or the girls. Eventually I figured out it was from the girls and stopped worrying, at least it's not my dad.

Elizabeth soon came into the room, eyes searching for Walker, since his bed was empty.

Her eyes eventually made their way to my bed, where I was looking at her half-asleep with Walker laying to my left, arms wrapped around me.

"Wake him up, please." Elizabeth whispered. "We have a lot of filming to get done today."

I nodded softly, yawning. "Okay."

"And uh, maybe he sleeps in his bed once in a while?" Elizabeth laughs softly before leaving the room again.

🏐🏐🏐

Soon enough, I woke Walker up and we changed into some comfy clean clothes before we all headed to set.

It was a hard day, we filmed like 7 full scenes. We didn't get to go home until 10, when we usually leave around 7.

A scene with Walker, Jennifer, and I in the kitchen before she leaves for her date.

The scene with Walker, my dad, and I in the garage.

The scene with Walker, Elizabeth, Zoe, my dad, and I when Micky and Laura rescue the kids and older Adam.

The scenes at the lake, which involved some snarky comments from Walker and I and some eye rolls from my dad, Elizabeth, and Shawn.

The part where we find Adam's dad and him and my dad punch each other, and the scenes when we're in the motel, with Walker, Mark, my dad, and I.

Since Walker and I were complaining about everything so much, Shawn told us to go to our trailers for an hour or so while the adults finish the scenes without us in them.

We happily agreed, heading to Walker's trailer for once, which was right next to mine.

We walked in and I immediately flopped onto the couch, talking up the entire thing as I started to fall asleep.

"Woah, Woah. Get up real quick, it's a futon. Let me unfold it." Walker laughed quietly.

I did what he said, rolling onto the floor and out of the way as he unfolded it and threw some blankets on it before falling onto it himself.

I laid on the left half and started falling asleep again, and Walker fell asleep after me.

🏐🏐🏐

An hour later, Shawn came into Walker's trailer and shook Walker and Delphi awake, stating that they were wrapping up with the last scene of the day and that they needed to be ready to go back to the hotel.

Delphi got up quickly, chugging a water bottle before sitting back down next to Walker, trying to wake him up.

"Don't make me post you on Instagram." Delphi threatened, snapping a picture of the half-awake Walker laying on the futon/couch thing.