32

We all went out to eat at in-n-out, ordering fries and milkshakes to snack on while we talked. Heather let us go out by ourselves and entrusted Leena to watch us, which we were all fine with.

We started walking around, Walker and I along with Aryan and Momona goofing around and dancing in the street.

After that, it was about 7 o'clock, so we headed to a park and laid in a line on the grass, looking at the stars.

From left to right, it went Tanner, Javon, McKenna, Aryan, Walker, Me, Momona, Leena.

We all linked our arms together as we watched the stars, talking quietly while someone occasionally pointed out a constellation.

Walker let go of my arm and grabbed my hand, interlocking our cold fingers as we laid there, my head on Momona's shoulder.

"It's fucking cold." Javon comments, making us all start laughing.

"Alright, wanna go home?" Leena asks, looking back at Momona.

"Please sis. I'm tired." Tanner complains.

"I'll ask my mom if y'all can spend the night." Walker offers. "I mean the ones that don't live there or are already staying over.

"I'm down." Javon shrugs, Momona, McKenna, and Aryan agreeing.

Walker texts his mom, soon telling us that we can all sleep in the living room if we blow up the air mattresses.

Leena leads us down the street, carrying Tanner on her back as he fell asleep. Walker and Aryan are behind them, followed by Javon and McKenna then Momona and I.

"Damn." Momona shakes her head as she looks at the floor laughing.

"What?" I ask, turning my head to look at her.

"It's just.." Momona takes a breath to stop laughing. "I didn't expect Walker to fall for it that easily."

"Yeah well I've kissed him before so." I shrug.

Momona gasps, grabbing my shoulders as she stops me from walking.

"WHAT?" She shouts, causing the entire group to look at us with confused stares.

"Quietly Mo." I coax, waving the rest of the group off. "It was just 1 time. No, 2 times. Yeah twice."

"When the hell?" Momona whisper shouts. "And why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because it was for a post credits scene in The Adam Project." I inform her, making her roll her eyes.

"And the second time?" She raises her eyebrows.

"He asked me to." I tell her, making her squeal excitedly.

"Delphi he likes you!" Momona shakes my arm, looping hers through mine.

"No. It wasn't like that." I shake my head.

"Then how was it like, dumbass?" Momona groans.

"I dunno." I shrug. "Look, can we talk about this later? I don't want anyone else hearing cause they'll never shut up about it."

"Yeah duh obviously we will." Momona sighs.

"Are you two done gossiping back there?" Leena laughs. "We're home."

We all sigh in relief when we arrive outside the Scobell house, immediately walking in.

Leena takes Tanner up to his room, tucking him into bed before helping the rest of us set up the living room for us to sleep.

There are 2 reclining chairs situated next to each other, which Walker and I got dibs on. There's also 2 full length couches, which Momona and Aryan called. McKenna was getting the queen sized air mattress while Javon got the twin sized.

We blew up the air mattresses and Momona and I headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

I lended her some red and black checkered sweats, which she wore with her zip up hoodie after changing in Walker's bathroom.

I put on some Cookie Monster sweats and stole Walker's all blue hoodie to match it before changing, earning a grin from Momona when I came out.

We headed back downstairs, where Aryan and Walker were throwing pillows and blankets to everyone's beds.

Aryan threw a pillow onto Walker's chair before adding one to mine, then sitting on his couch.

Walker threw a black blanket over my recliner before curling up on his with a blue one, turning on the tv so he could put on a movie.

Momona and I walked down the stairs and into the living room, Walker's eyes trained on me when he realized what I was wearing.

"Is that my hoodie?" He asks, a smirk hidden in his voice.

"I didn't have anything that matched my sweats." I shrug, sitting on my recliner and putting the footrest up.

"Aww, thats so cute." Aryan teases, curling up into his green blanket on the couch.

"For real." Javon adds before falling asleep.

"Now, I could've sworn you were wearing a blue shirt just the other day when you came over here." McKenna jokes.

"Yeah, I think you just wanted Walker's hoodie." Momona laughs with a grin.

"It's alright, she looks better in it than I do." Walker says, patting my head.

"Shut the hell up Scobell." I laugh, smacking his hand away from me.

"See? Isn't she just so cute?" Walker teases, holding my hands away from him so I couldn't hit him.

"He's right." Kenna shrugs.

"I mean he's not wrong." Momona adds.

(Henry Danger reference anyone?)

"I'm going to murder all of you and then not show up to your funerals." I threaten, earning a dramatic gasp from them all.

"You would be crying so hard if any one of us died." McKenna rolls her eyes.

"Shut up Grace." I throw a couch pillow at her, laughing softly.

"Can we just watch Rio in peace? God!" Aryan groans.

"Gods." I correct. "12 Olympians and countless minor gods."

"Nerd!" Walker, McKenna, Momona, and Aryan shout, throwing more couch pillows at me as we all laugh.

"It's not my fault Percy Jackson is hot!" I defend, tossing their pillows back to them.

"He's a book character." Walker reminds me.

"Doesn't mean he's not hot." I roll my eyes as I say it in a 'duh' tone.

"Playing Rio now!" Aryan changes the subject as he plays the movie, Momona immediately pulling out her phone and motioning for me to do the same.