61

The next morning
Delphi's house
9:50 am

Walker and I woke up, my mom soon taking him home so he could get dressed/ready for Mo's birthday at 12.

After he left, I got in the shower. Today was an everything shower-hair, body, shave, etc-so by the time I got out it was already 10:30.

I sat at my vanity, my fluffy white robe wrapped around me as I blow dried my hair.

I put on my skincare headband and did my skincare before putting on spf and and applying a bit of concealer. I then put on my usual mascara and lipgloss.

Afterwards, I went into my closet and grabbed my dress and Nike pros to wear under it, soon locking my door and changing into it.

I hung my robe back up in my bathroom before brushing out my hair, leaving it down. I checked the time and saw it was now 11:30.

I went downstairs and grabbed my white converse out of the shoe cupboard before telling my parents that I was ready to go.

My dad went and started the car while I said goodbye to James, Betty, and Inez.

"Where you go sissy?" James asked, looking away from her Paw Patrol.

"I'm going to Mona's party." I tell her, kissing her head.

"MONA!" James cheers happily.

"You look pwetty." Inez smiled. "Like Cindewella." She added.

I smiled, I've always found it adorable that she couldn't really pronounce her r's.

"Well I think you look absolutely adorable in those overalls." I tell her, making her look down at her pink overalls with a happy grin.

"I picked them out with mommy." She exclaims, turning around to face me over the back of the couch.

"You have great taste." I assure her, kissing her cheek before picking up Betty.

Betty smiles and wraps her arms around me, her hand grabbing onto my hair like she does to our mom.

"Bye bye sissy." James says, pointing behind me to where our dad was waiting for me.