69

Time skip: ~1 month
10.17.21

Walker had long since went back to filming, Dior and I had been going to the gym as scheduled-with the occasional extra person- and Mona and Daniel were still going strong. Javon and Payton had begun dating too.

I was currently laying on Daniel's bed with Brady, waiting for Mona and Daniel to come back upstairs from getting snacks.

"Oh my god.." Brady muttered, sitting up and staring at his phone.

"Noon, what's up?" I asked curiously, pushing myself up on the bed.

"Delphi..." Mona said as she walked into Daniel's room, a look of pain and sorry on her face.

"We had no idea." Daniel reports as he joins Mo in the doorway.

"Guys?" I ask again. "What is going on."

"Just look." Momona sighed as she handed me her phone.

@ArianaGreenblatt
10.17.21
4:18 pm

214:18 pm

A. Greenblatt: Happy to go public with Walker and I's relationship❤️

Liked by KeithWilliams, TheRealSophieGrace, WalkerScobell, User06, and 12,392 more
103,475 comments

@User02: WHAT? @WalkerScobell WHAT HAPPENED TO DELPHI? #Walki is Endgame!

@MomonaT: Walker answer my texts
↪️@AryanSimCard: Walker you better answer my fucking texts
   ↪️@Walker.Scobell: Ok ok

@ItsDelphiReynolds: .
   ↪️@BradyNoon: Oh fuck
   ↪️@Walker.Scobell: Delph can you text me back please I'm on opened
   ↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: I know

EmmaBourassa1 : What is happening to the world if Ariana and Walker are dating
   ↪️@ArianaGreenblatt: 💀

@TheRealSophieGrace: Didn't y'all start dating like yesterday
   ↪️@ArianaGreenblatt: 3 days ago actually

@User77: Cuteeeee

I stood from Daniel's bed and walked out of his room, not wanting my friends to see me cry.

I locked myself in Daniel's older sister's room-since she was away at collage- and sat on the floor on the other side of her bed away from the door.

I realized I left my phone in Daniel's room, but didn't mind as I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks.

How could he date her? He always said he hated her, she annoyed him, she pissed him off.