35

Today was the day of the premiere, and Walker and Delphi were both nervous. This was Walker's first carpet event, and there would be paparazzi everywhere.

They'd been lucky so far with little to no paparazzi, only an occasional fan or photographer here and there, but tonight there'd be flashing cameras everywhere.

They'd both already showered earlier, and laid out their dress and suit, both black, indirectly matching one another.

The girl was currently standing in front of Walker's bathroom mirror, applying heat protectant spray so she could curl her hair.

The boy sat on the edge of the bathtub near her, on his phone whilst they made small talk, since it wouldn't take him as long to get ready.

Delphi finished curling her hair and Walker began applying his hair products. They worked to smooth his hair and define his curls, coating them with a sleek shine.

The pair snapped a picture before splitting up, heading into separate rooms to get changed.

Walker quickly assembled his all black suit, quickly checking to make sure his hair was still smooth.

Down the hall, Delphi had changed into her black dress, flattening the top of her hair so none was sticking up. She grabbed a pair of 2 inch black heels, heading downstairs to sit on the couch.

Walker soon came downstairs, posting the picture they'd taken before finding Delphi

His brain flushed with thoughts of how beautiful she looked in her simple makeup, her hair done and wearing a flattering black dress.

@WalkerScobell
8.9.21
5:27 pm

215:27 pm

W. Scobell: Gettin ready for that premiere with @ItsDelphiReynolds

Liked by ItsDelphiReynolds, MomonaT, RyanReynolds, JennaOrtega, and 135,725 more
19,370 comments

@MomonaT: So ready to watch y'all 🫶🏼
   ↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: This is gonna be lit
   ↪️@WalkerScobell: And we're all gonna be there, front row
   ↪️@McKennaGraceful: Can't say this enough, but I'm so proud of you guys❤️