88

The next morning I woke up with Whiskey cuddled into me and my phone buzzing repeatedly.

I patted Whiskey on his side before turning over and grabbing my phone, my attractive but undeniably annoying boyfriend texting me over and over.

R u up yet

Delllll

Delphi Marigold Reynolds

Del I want my girlfriend

And my damn dog

He needs to come eat

So do u actually my mom made
waffles and bacon and eggs

Delll

I'd come up there and get you but
your dad forbid me from being in ur
room while ur sleeping

DELLLLLLLL

Wake upppppp

I miss uuuuu

Omfg I just opened my eyeballs can
you be quiet for five minutes

And ur dog is perfectly happy rn
he's getting cuddles

HE'S STEALING MY CUDDLES BRO

COME DOWN HEREEEE

I want cuddles😔

let me wake up first schoolbell

I hate when you call me that

Sucks for you

Oh my lord this guy.

I got up out of my bed, which apparently both me and Whiskey weren't happy about as he whined, and went into my bathroom.

I did my business, brushed my hair, and grabbed my invisiline and phone before changing into leggings and one of my hoodies and heading downstairs, Whiskey by my side.

"Alright, I'm down here." I said as I saw Walker in the kitchen.

Whiskey ran over to his owner and Walker smiled at me smugly as if to prove his dog still likes him more.

I walked around to the other side of the kitchen island and grabbed a plate, along with a waffle and some bacon&eggs before sitting on a stool beside Walker and slowly eating my breakfast.

"Goodmorning." Walker said softly, kissing my temple as he stood up and went to give Whiskey his breakfast.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him as he placed Whiskey's bowl down.

"Cold." Walker answered with attitude. "Didn't have my dog cause someone stole him."

"He willingly came into my room and laid on my bed, I just gave him a blanket." I argued. "You'll be more mad when you see the Instagram post I made."