55

9.21.21
1 week until Momona's birthday
2 days until Walker arrives

I was currently standing beside my bed, debating my outfit for the 17th time.

I wasn't going to change it, I never actually do. But I still keep debating it.

Mo's parents had finalized the venue for her sweet 16. I still can't believe she's nearly 3 years older than Walker and I, but whatever.

Everyone in the groupchat-except Momona, obviously- worked together to organize a performance for Mo, like Aryan and I did at McKenna's birthday.

It was super short notice, and Daniel's idea, but we all agreed to sing Classic by MKTO, which was one of Mo's top 10 songs.

🏐🏐🏐
9.23.21
5 days until Momona's birthday
Day Walker arrives

Today is the day that Walker's flight arrives.

Obviously Keith and Mo's too, but I haven't seen Walker in forever, so I'm a tad more excited for that.

Direct messages:
Mrs. Scobell 2.0😏
Leena bae😘

Leena bae😘:
Hey, we're on our way

Mrs. Scobell 2.0😏:
For what?

Leena bae😘:
We're taking you with us to go get Walker from the airport, duh

Mrs. Scobell 2.0😏:
I thought that was gonna be a family thing?

Leena bae😘:
Ok I'll just tell him you don't want to see him🙄

Mrs. Scobell 2.0😏:
NO! LEENA!

Mrs. Scobell 2.0😏:
I'll be ready in 10

Leena bae😘:
That's what I thought

I quickly brushed out my hair and changed my pajama shirt out for Walker's hoodie, then pulling on my airforces since they were the first pair I could find.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, my mom giving me a questioning look as I sprinted toward the door.

"Where are you going?" She laughed softly, raising her eyebrows as she lounged on the couch.

"Leena, Tanner and Heather are picking me up to go with them to get Walker, Keith, and Mo from the airport." I explain.

"I don't know if they have enough seats for that." My mom giggled.