29

After Adam Project filming is done

Walker and I, along with my dad, were invited to do the Wired Autocomplete Interview.

We were currently at the studio, getting ready in our different guest trailers.

I was wearing a green spaghetti strap crop top and black leggings.

I had curled my hair previously and the hair crew was recurling it with their hands to smooth it out. I put on some mascara and lipgloss, like always, before heading out to set.

Walker was wearing a blue button up shirt with some blue jeans, and his hair was actually neat for once.

My dad was wearing a gray suit, the coat unbuttoned as he walked.

We got in our chairs, Walker and I in front and my dad behind us.

"Hi, I'm Delphi Reynolds." I said on cue.

"Hi I'm Walker Scobell." Walker continued.

"I'm Ryan Reynolds and we're here with WIRED for the WIRED Autocomplete Interview." My dad finished.

"Alright, who's going first?" Walker asked.

"Ooh let me. Seniority." My dad laughed as they handed him his first board.

🏐🏐🏐

After my dad, Walker went, and then it was my turn. They handed me my first board, which was a few 'is' questions.

"Is Delphi Reynolds.." I pulled the paper off the board. "actually singing in Victorious?" I read off the board. "Yeah, I am."

"Is Delphi Reynolds.." Walker peeled off the paper. "Good at Volleyball?"

"Fuck yeah." Walker says immediately. "Sorry. I'm not supposed to say that am I?"

"She's practiced for so long she's amazing." My dad complimented.

"Thanks guys." I laugh softly.

"Is Delphi Reynolds a natural blonde?" I read, laughing a bit. "Uh..yeah. Um. Alright."

"Is Delphi Reynolds good at singing?" My dad read off the board.

"YES SHE IS." Walker replies simply, leaning back in his chair.

"So is Walker." I shoot back, copying his posture.

"Shut up Delphi." Walker rolls his eyes.

"You gonna sing for us Dellie?" My dad wiggled his eyebrows.

"Absolutely not." I shake my head, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Pretty please jelly bean?" Walker begs, looking at me with puppy eyes. "I haven't heard you sing in forever."

"Oh my gods fine. You're annoying." I groan, sitting up straight.

"I'm magic." Walker contradicts, smirking back at my dad.

"I've made some real big mistakes, but you make the worst one look fine." I sang, looking at Walker briefly as he stares at me.