95

I woke up the next morning, Walker immediately telling me happy birthday and giving me 14 "birthday" kisses.

As everyone else in the house started waking up, they'd come downstairs where me and my mom were decorating and wish me a happy birthday, some of them starting to help us set up.

Although the party starts at 2, the rest of our friends arrived around 10, claiming they were gonna help set up when they really just came to eat the extra fluffy pancakes my mom made for breakfast.

Aaron and RDJ arrived around noon, actually helping us set up-and signing a few autographs for my friends.

Idiots.

Kidding.

My grandparents and my aunt and uncle arrived around 1, and Heather and Tanner soon came back with the cake, putting it in the fridge.

We had already finished setting up by 12:30, so I was upstairs curling my hair and getting ready in general, Walker having been banned from my room by Kenna.

Abby, Mo, Leah, Dior, Kenna, Payton and Sophia were all sitting around my room, talking to me and each other while I got ready.

Jenna, Brandy, Lily, Scarlett, and Milly from mine and Brady's volleyball team were also in my room, sitting on the floor and not really talking to my famous friends.

According to Brady and Aryan's updates, James, Brett, Miguel, Travis, Josh- the rest of our team- were downstairs, as were our coaches.

Brady is always complaining about missing his old team, but he's the one who transferred, so he needs to be quiet.

Anyways, once I was done with my hair, I went into my bathroom and changed into my dress, which fell comfortably to the middle of my thighs.

Sadly, no pockets, but whatever.

Once I came back out of the bathroom, all of my girl friends told me how pretty I looked, most of them wishing me a happy birthday for the millionth time.

"Can someone go get me my heels from downstairs?" I asked as I sat down at my vanity to touch up my lipgloss and mascara.

"I've got it." Payton grinned. "I'll be back in a little bit."

"Don't spend two hours with Javon while I'm waiting for my shoes please." I said, making everyone else- including Payton- laugh.

"Yeah yeah." She said as she stepped out of my room, shutting the door behind her.

I turn around in my chair, looking at the 2 groups of girls in my room. "You guys seriously need to stop being so awkward with each other."

"Ok we can't really help it Delphi. You guys are all famous, that's intimidating." Scarlett said, Milly and Lily nodding.

"Sorry guys, I guess I didn't think about that." I apologized. "Listen, these girls are really nice once you get to know them."

"Unless you're Walker or Javon, then I'm mean." Mo joked, making Brandy laugh.