4

Aubrey🍒| 17 years old

''Aubrey let me just tell you the truth''August sighed while sitting at my front porch. I had recently got off of work and once again he was bothering me.

"What August?"I sighed while tilting my head to the side.

"I want you to know that I meant everything I said. I really do like you Aub"He sighed and stood up walking closer to me.

It was hard to resist him. August was a fine boy, he had tattoos with nice curly hair and pink plump lips. Might I add that he can sing.

"I like you to August, but I still don't understand why you didn't say it in the first place"I questioned.

"I'm just not used to sharing shit like that with people"

I paused for a minute.

"Yeah I guess, we have school in the morning so it's best for you to go back home"I suggested.

"Ight"He nodded and stood up. He gave me a slight hug before walking across the street into his house.

My mom soon popped out with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes knowing what she was about to say.

"MY baby has boyfriend"She cheered before doing a praise dance around the porch. I let out a chuckle.

"Mom"I whine and began to push her inside the house.

"Girl hush, this is your first boyfriend"She excitedly said.

Just pretend like you didn't hear her say that.

7:12 am| School day

My phone began to buzz warning me that it was time to get up for school. I rolled on my side and turned the alarm off.

I hopped out of bed and did my daily hygiene routine. I put on a cropped sweatshirt with a high waisted skirt and a pair of sandals. I slicked my hair back into a ponytail before adding in some of my winged liner.

I hustled back to my room and turned off my tv. I grabbed my phone, purse, and book back. I ran down stairs and grabbed my keys.

"Morning sweetie"My mom smiled as handed me a plate that had a bagel on it. "Sidney woke up late so it will be a minute.

I nodded and grabbed my keys. I placed my stuff and the backseat and started up my car. The music began to blast through the speakers.

I nodded along as I ate my bagel. I honked to horn and rolled my eyes. We were already running late to school. Sidney came out with a bagel in her hand and her book bag in the other.

***

"Claire I'm telling you, I'm gonna drop out cause this school shit isn't working for me"I rolled my eyes.

"Piper, don't look to the left. I'm warning you now"Claire whispered. Why would she tell me that? Of course I was gonna look.

August was posted up with a girl on his locker. They seemed pretty comfortable. He was laying kisses down her neck as she giggled for more.

"Let's just go to class C"I sighed and we walked into Mr. V's classom.

We all settled in and sat in our seats.

"Good morning class"He greeted while writing something on the bored. "Can you guys please pass up the homework I assigned to you last week"

We all passed it up and continued to our regular conversations.

"Thank you guys for completing it, it makes me sad that I have to do this"He sighed while ripping them up and throwing them in the trash can.

"Oh hell nawl!"Claire yelled. "The first time I do homework and you throw it away?"