8

Aubrey 💋| 17 years old

I have nothing to do put sit on my patio and listen to the muffled moans coming from August house. My mother is on a business trip currently so I couldn't bother her. Claire was suppose to sleep over this week but she decided to stay with Caleb.

I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram and scrolled through my timeline. I let out a huff and clicked off my phone.

This is getting annoying,im home alone and there was nothing to do.I went inside and put on my swimsuit.I put my hair up in a ponytail and went outside and stuck my feet in the pool.

"She my hitta for a reason"My phone went off. I bobbed my head to the song before grabbing phone.

Courtney was calling me. We've gotten close over this pass week. It's crazy how much we had in common. I honestly had the mindset of hating her, but she makes it hard not to.

"Hello"I answered.

"Hey orange"She brightly said.

"Every on calls me that. Is there like some secret call Aubrey orange group chat?"I asked.

I heard a muffled chuckle over the phone.

"I'm bored so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at the mall or something?"

"Yeah most definitely"

"Alrighty, I'll be at the the galleria whenever you want to"Courtney spoked.

"Bet. How about two-thirty?"I questioned.

"Perfect"

We both hung up and I went and took a shower. Once I was finished, I put in my clothes and did my make up. I left my hair in it's messy ponytail and walked downstairs.

It was just one twenty-three so I had plenty of time to chill on the patio. The sound screaming came from August yard. Of course it was him and his little bitch.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up?"I yelled.

It was soon silent and I smiled and laid back on the lawn chair. Finally some peace and quiet.

•••

"Where you at"I loudly asked while pressing the phone against my ear.

It was hard to hear anything over the sound of people talking.

"Food court by Chic-fil-a"She yelled

"Okay, I'm on my way over"I said and hung up the phone.

I made my way towards the food court. Courtney was a short girl, so it's probably gonna take me a while to find her.

"Hey hun"I heard and turned around to the familiar voice.

"Hey Court"I smiled. "Girl why is your hair wet?"

"Drake stupid ass"She tossed her eyes to the back of her head.

"What he do?"

"He thought it was funny to pour water on my while I was getting in the car. I cussed him out so bad"Courtney shook her head.

"Don't blame ya, Sidney would do some stupid shit like that"

Courtney chuckled.

"Let's go get food, I'm starving"She exaggerated. I nodded in agreement.

We both walked towards chic-fil-a and ordered. I could see Courtney and I becoming real close siblings.