15

Aubrey Davis 💓| 17 years old

I sat shaking in my seat. Today I was gonna come clean to my family about everything. This had to be one of the most stressful things ever. And the cameras being here didn't make it better.

They were excited knowing that I had a big 'secret' to reveal. It was another way of bringing our views even more up.

The reality show was doing extremely well. People were excited that the 'underdog' of dance moms got her own show.

I shook my head. I was trying to think of something else than this situation.

"So"I started.

Everybody was staring me down. Their eyes seemed to burn into me. My mom gave me a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath and started again.

"The little girl that mom and dad are planning to adopt"I paused feeling the tears well up in my eyes. "She's my uh daughter"

The cameras were up in my face which I was not happy about. My family remained silent. I guess they were waiting for me to explain.

"Two years ago when I was sixteen, I went to a party that I was told not to go to. I ended up getting forced into something that I didn't want to"

My voice cracked. I soon felt the tears slide down my face. I probably looked a hot mess.

"I found out about her and was devastated" I took a deep inhale. "Later ok I have birth and put her up for adoption"

"It's ok Aubrey"my dad said as he rubbed my back up and down.

"I just need a minute"I excused myself. I pushed the cameras away from me and walked upstairs to my room.

My head began to hurt from all the crying. I plopped down on the bed. Courtney walked in and sat next to me.

"Why didn't you tell me?"she asked.

"I was to embarrassed Court, I thought you would judge me"I mumbled.

"I would never"

Courtney patted my back and I sat up. She brought me into a hug and I cried on her shoulder.

"And look on the bright side ,you get to meet your daughter"She rubbed the side of shoulder in circular motions.

"Piper"I smiled while wiping the tears.

"That's a pretty name"

"Thank you"

"Imma give you some time to think Orange. Just come down when your ready"she smiled and walked out of the room.

Courtney Davis 🥰| 17 years old

"How is she"Drake asked.

"She's a little upset but I calmed her down a bit. I think she wants to be alone for a bit"

They nodded.I grabbed my keys and went to the store to buy Aubrey's favorite things. I payed for it but got stopped.

"Your Courtney from Keeping up with the Davis's?"She questioned. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah"

"Can I take a picture?"She asked.

"Yeah of course"

Aubrey Davis 💍

I stared at the picture. She looks like an exact copy of me. Which is good. I'm glad she looked nothing like that monster.

"Aubrey?"Sidney questioned.

"Yeah"I sighed while turning my attention towards her. She sat down on my bed.