19

Aubrey Davis 🥰| 17 years old
Location| The Davis house

"Hey Courtney yesterday when we were at the lunch table, you were about to say why you don't like August. Continue that story cause I'm bored"Claire smiled.

"Oh yeah"Courtney nodded while sending a quick text to someone."Well I don't like him because he was an ex-gang member"

"What!"I whispered while jumping up
, trying not to wake Piper.

"I thought you knew"Courtney questioned and laid back on the bed. "I mean not to stereotype, but what nigga you know got all them tattoos and is not in a gang?"

"I didn't,how do you know?"I asked.

"Well it was about one or two years ago,I was walking and I saw August trading a bag full of powder to someone "She said.

"Well do you have any evidence for proof that he was in one before I go ham on his ass?"I questioned and picked up Piper so she could lay in my lap.

"Well when you were at work, well when you use to work, I was outside in the pool and overheard his conversation with his brother smoke. They were talking about it"

"Oh I got that nigga"I mumbled aggressively. I was extremely pissed. I told him my shit, it woulda been best for him to tell me his.

"Don't tell him I told you though. Ion wanna be in no drama"Courtney shook her head.

I rolled my eyes.

"To take your mind off things,let's go shopping"Claire perked and hopped of the bed.

"Okay"I reluctantly said.

I woke up Piper and she stretched out while yawning. She slightly opened her eyes to see what was going on.

"We going to Candy land?"She mumbled.

"No baby"I shook my head. I placed her from off my lap and stood up and stretched.

She gave me puppy eyes and started crying. I picked her up and sat her on my hip.

"We are going to the mall"

She smiled.

"Even better!"

I laughed. I re-did her hair that was looking a mess and put her on the outfit she wore to school. I fixed myself up a bit before grabbing my purse.

"You ready bitch!"Courtney yelled.

"Yeah"I exclaimed while sliding our shoes on.

"What I tell you about cussing around my niece"Drake yelled. I heard Courtney smack her lips.

"Sorry Piper"Courtney yelled.

Piper cheesed at the mention of her name.

•••

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you"He sighed.

"August when I told you my secret you were suppose to tell me yours. You had me late up at night feeling like shit, but you were over here keeping one darker then mine"I exclaimed in disbelief.

He sat there silently and I started to walk out his backyard but got stopped by him.

"I'm sorry okay?"He apologized.

"Nah, imma be just like you. Imma be petty and ignorant and ignore you for two weeks straight"I rolled my neck and walked away.

I walked inside my house and went upstairs to my room.

"So?"Courtney questioned.

I told her everything that happened. She smacked her lips and sighed.

"Come here orange"Courtney said while patting the bed space next to her. "I'm usually not this serious so take my advice"

I sat down.

"Don't be petty okay. You as a matured teen need to take the high-road and don't do what he did"

"I guess"I sighed.

"Good"

I went over to my bed and laid by the sleeping Piper. I picked up my phone and began to scroll on Instagram.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow"