23

Aubrey Davis 💁‍♀️| 17 years old

"Courtney shut the fuck up"I giggled while brushing my hair.

"I swear Jackson came to me and was like, 'booboo you know that shit ain't real, where you bought it from' then I was like it's all my hair" Courtney stopped to let out a laughter. "So then this bitch gets out scissors to try and cut my hair"

"I love Jackson bruh"Claire smiled while texting on her phone.

"He is such a character"I nodded in agreement.

•••

"Aubrey Davis graduating to NYC"I heard my name call as I walked up in my robe and received my diploma.

"August Alsina graduating to NYC"

There was no movement and I realized, August didn't show up to graduation. As I was walking down the steps, I noticed Piper waving at me. I smiled and waved at her back.

"Courtney Davis graduating to NYC"I heard as Courtney went up on the stage and began to hit the quan as everyone cheered her on.

"Crystal Wrench"The speaker called. I heard the sound of heel clicking. Her comes this hoe.

She walked up on the stage with her big puffy hair and to much make up that made her look like a clown. She snatched the diploma and turned around, but her goofy ass fell. The whole graduating class erupted in laughter. Her skin turned red and she hurried off only to fall again.

"Everybody congratulate the class of two-thousand and fifteen high school graduates" She exclaimed. The whole arena erupted in cheers as we moved our tassels to the other side.

"Now Jackson Willis our Valedictorian for the farewell speech"

Jackson dramatically walked on the stage making sure to move around his brand new blew weave. He said we wanted to be one of the 'Aqua bitches' with Claire and I.

"Okay so this year was a good year even though some of these b- excuse me, hoes tried me and my crew. But now I know that we got to leave that drama stuff in the pass because we finna be adults now"He smacked on his gum while scratching his head.

He looked down at the paper trying to see what was next for him to say.

"But anyways, we had a great year. Thank you for all the little teacher folks for doing y'all part 'cause to be honest, we wouldn't be nowhere without chu. Thank you everyone for this amazing experience we call high school and see you late alligator"

The arena began to clap. Courtney and I were too hype for his 'amazing' speech. It was ghetto as hell, but it did make me tear up.

"When we count to three, we're gonna throw our caps in the sky"The counselor instructed.

She took a deep breath while patting the tears that rimmed her eyes.

"One"She started letting the rest of the tears fall. "Two, three"

We threw our hats up into the air. I grabbed mine and put it on my head as we all started to evacuate the building. Dad got me and Courtney some flowers and drake a watch. We walked outside and started to take pictures.

•••

"That food was the bomb"Drake nodded as tossed the napkin onto his plate.

We all nodded in agreement.

"We got you guys some presents"My mom
excitedly cheered and handed us some cards.

We opened it and hundreds flew out.

"Where did y'all get this from"Sidney asked as she ate her chocolate cake. "And where's mine?"

"The reality show had been paying us a lot, so we decided to save up to give it to y'all for graduation"My mom explained.

"I'm sad that you guys are leaving, but I get to keep the camera's on me"Sidney dramatically said.

"So conceited"Drake chuckled and ate his cake.

"Family picture"I said as we took a selfie.

I posted it captioning "even though we had our ups and downs I would not choose a better family than this one" I got alot of likes.

"My babies growing up so fast"My shook his head and faked cried.

"Is Claire back with Piper yet?"My mom asked.

"Aww y'all missed me"Claire questioned and handed me my child. "I'm here guys don't worry"

"I went potty by myself!"Piper cheered.

"Good job"We congratulated.