10

Aubrey🍒| 17 years old

"Courtney I don't know"I said with a worried expression. I sat at my new vanity mirror combing my hair.

"Come on hun, the best way to stop getting nervous everytime you're around him is just to confess that you have feelings for him"She said while filing her nails like she always do.

"I'm scared Court. What if he says he doesn't like me back. What am I'm going to do, I'll just be sitting looking dumb as hell"i confessed as I looked into drawer for my flat irons. "Again"

"Hun, didn't you say he had feelings for you right"She started while eye balling every detail of her nail. "For God's sake, he kissed you"

"Yeah, where are you going with this"I asked suspiciously.

"Look, it's hard to loose feelings that quick Aubrey it takes a while, even if he is still with someone else doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for you"

"Your right I'm stressing myself over nothing Court"I nodded and began to flat iron my hair. 

"You finally get it"She let out a breath as she searched through a large bin of nail polish.

"Shut up"

"Courtney doesn't shut up"She spoke in third person as she picked out a yellow polish and went to her desk.

"Oh well"i said as I took a section down and starter to flat iron it.

"Anyway so a bitch tried to talk shit on my insta but when I confronted the bitch she didn't want to fight"She started while painting her nail.

"Lord Courtney"I shook my head. "You always fighting"

"Aye can you grab the black design polish from my bin"She asked.

"Yeah" I nodded and got up the design polish. I handed it to her and sat back down at my vanity mirror.

"Thanks"She mumbled.

I started back up on my hair. After some went by, I was almost finished with my hair.

"Aubrey"

"Yeah?"I asked while looking in the mirror doing my famous middle part.

"I have a crush"She smiled.

"Wait don't you have a boyfriend and what's his name?"

"Hakeem"she said sounding like she was on cloud 9. "And we aren't together right now"

"Aww sis got a crush"I cooed while brushing my hair out.

"But there is a problem"

"What?"i asked.

"I don't know I was asking you. I'm knew to the school, I don't know nothing about anybody"

"Oh yeah he's gay"I winced.

"Damn, why the cute niggas always have to be gay"She pouted.

"I feel ya"I chuckled.

"Done"We both said in unison.

"Jinx no Jinx back!"Courtney explained.

"Hush"I chuckled and stood up from my chair.

I began cleaning up the hair that fell on the desk of my vanity. Courtney began to blow on her nails to make sure they were dry.

"Your turn girl, come sit in the chair"

"Okay"She nodded and did what I instructed. I took a deep sigh and began to section off her hair.