13

Aubrey Davis 🍒|| 17 years old

"Bitch stop tickling me"I giggled while pushing him off of me.

"Fine"

"Sidney!"I yelled.

"What!"She yelled back.

"Mom said get ready for dance practice"I yelled.

"Ok!"

"I gotta go"August said while getting up. "My mom need help with my nieces so I'll be over later"

"Bye"

He walked up to me and gave me a peck on the lips before leaving. I went on my phone and went to Instagram.

"Mom said you have to take me since she is working late"Sidney said in her dance practice gear.

"Ok c'mon"I sighed as I got my keys. She followed me to the car and we both got in.

•••

"These stupid cameras"I groaned while walking her towards the building.

"It's not my fault they wanted to put our dance team on tv"Sidney shrugged while grabbing onto her book bag.

I laughed.I walked her towards the desk and signed her in.

"Bye Sid, text me ten minutes before practice is over and if anybody tries you, tell me so I can beat their ass"

"Bye"She chuckled and waved while walking inside as the camera followed.

I walked to my car and started it up. I drove back home and went inside my house. I hurried up to my room and plopped on the bed.

It's been very boring lately. Courtney and a Drake had to go spend a week with their mother. I decided to take a nap to pass time.

***

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Practice is almost over"Sidney mumbled.

"Okay I'm on my way"I sighed and stood up from the bed. I grabbed my keys and purse.

I went outside and got in the car.I started it up and went the route to her dance building.

•••

"Guess what"She squealed while typing on her phone.

"What?"I asked while stopping at a red light.

"They want to do a show focusing only on our family"She smiled. "Wouldn't that be so cool? Like imagine it. You could have people recognize you. Maybe have some people hear you sing!

"Privacy"I warned while passing the green light. "And plus I can't even sing Sid"

"Oh come on you and I both know that you have a voice of an angel"

"Ask mom"I said while pulling up in the drive way.

We got out and walked inside.I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my computer.

"Mom said yes"She excitedly said. "But honestly I think it's cause of the money"

"I'm throwing hands if they wanna try me"I shook my head while pulling up the internet browser.

"You're always trying to fight somebody"

"It's what I do"I shrugged while pulling up my essay.

"Mhm"She smiled.