5

Aubrey Davis 🛍| 17 years old

"Sidney let's go shopping I'm bored"I was evidently stooping low on my boredom. Everybody knows that I wouldn't dare ask Sidney to do anything with me.

"I have homework sorry"She sighed while looking down at the math problem.

Since when did she ever have homework?

"Okay"I shrugged.

I'll just go by myself since everyone is busy.I grabbed my purse and got my keys.I went to my car and started up the engine.

Ever since Claire and Caleb are a thing now she's been so busy with him. Which constantly puts me in the mindset of needing a boyfriend. I'm just sayin.

I arrived at the mall and got out.I went inside and headed straight to Gucci, since I saved enough money up, I decided to myself a belt.
I went out of Gucci and decided to go back home.
***
Loud shouts were heard from outside as I walked into my house. I went into my room and soon Sidney hurried in.

"What wrong?"I asked.

"They're to loud"She pouted while covering her ears.

I went downstairs and went in the living room trying to get there attention.

"Mom"I cleared my throat while leaning against the door frame. "Sidney is scared, you guys are a bit loud"

"Who's Sidney?"Reggie questioned.

"Your daughter"I snapped and walked outside on the back patio.

He makes me so mad. What makes him think that he can just walk back in the house like nothing has happened. I placed held my head down forcing myself not to cry.

I dialed Claire on the phone.

"Claire, can I come over?"I questioned.

"I'm not at home sorry babe"She sighed. I hung up the phone and placed it in my back pocket.

I hung up and went upstairs to my room. I changed into some jogging pants and then went outside for a walk.

"Hey what are you doing in this neighborhood"Orlando questioned.

"I'm just walking around to clear everything from my mind"I shrugged.

"Tell me about it"He suggested.

"I can't"I shook my head. I wasn't in the mood to talk about anything.

"Why?"he said.

"Because I don't want to"I sighed.

"Here let me drive you home"He offered.

"My house is right around the corner"

"Come on just hop in the car"he said

"I'm walking"i said and walked away.

I walked home and sat on the front porch.

"Aubrey"Reggie questioned while walking outside he sat next to me and I scooted away.

"What"I snapped.

"Hey I'm still your father, so you don't use that tone with me young lady"He attempted to lecture.

I scoffed.

"If you were my father you would have never left. If you were my father you would have been with me when things went down. If you were my father you would have been there when I was p-"I stopped myself before sighed. "Just go with your other family"