17

Aubrey Davis 💋

"Piper put that down"I warned her as she picked up the unplugged flat irons.

"No!"She shook her head and plopped down on the ground with the flat irons still in her hand.

"You want to got to the pool?"I questioned.

She nodded.

"Ok then put that down then we will go"I said referring to the irons.

I got up from my bed and went to the closet grabbing her swimsuit and mine. I took off my make up than slipped my swimsuit on and put on my shorts and shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to my room.

"Come here Olivia"I sighed while she attempted to climb on top of the television.

She crawled over to me and I put her swimsuit on. I grabbed her duck towel and put on her sundress. We went to the backyard and took off her dress and I took of my shirt and shorts we sat at steps the steps of the pool as she started to splash water on me.

"Water!"She exclaimed while clapping her hands.

I chuckled and splashed a little water on her.

"No! No fair"She pouted and crossed her arms. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yes it is, I won fair and square"I teased as she stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same.

"You guys are immature "Courtney shook her head as she joined us in the pool.

"I'm going in the deep end"I said while handing her Piper and getting deep into the water.

"I spy something with my little eye, a yellow ass nigga staring at you "Courtney smiled

I looked over at August house and looked at his window.  He turned his head quickly looking away.

"I'm weak,scary ass nigga" Courtney laughed.

"Language"I heard Drake say.

"Shut yo monkey looking ass up!"Courtney yelled at her twin brother.

"Shut yo bidda bop head ass up"He yelled back. I shook my head and Courtney gasped. 

"Language Drake Davis!"Courtney mocked.

I started laughing as they continue arguing.