11

Aubrey 💓| 17 years old

Class was extra boring today. I was more than ready to go to lunch. My stomach was touching my back. It can't believe we're only in fifth block.

"Ms. Davis"Mrs. Kunis called out.

"Wassup?"

"Care to explain what I just said?"She looked at me from the top of her glasses. I was more than tempted to push them up.

"You said 'Ms. Davis' then I replied then you said 'Care to explain what I just said' and that's what led us to here"I grinned at her. "You're welcome"

"I don't tolerate smart-mouthed children. Office now"She demanded.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from my desk. I walked outside of the classroom and made my way towards the office. Today was just not my day

"Again Ms. Davis?"The front desk lady chuckled. "What happened this time?"

I told her the story and she began to laugh even more.

Mrs. Katie seemed to strongly dislike her. Something happened between them back then and now she can't stand to look at her.

"As you should"She nodded while scribbling down something on a sticky note.

I cracked a small smiled and combed the hair from my face.

"Now go back to class"She instructed while handing me the stick note. "I don't respect that lady any way"

I walked out the office and went back down the hall. I stepped into the classroom and slapped the sticky note on her desk. .Finally the bell rung and we walked out.

Finally the bell sound which for me meant that it was time of gym class. I walked into the gym's locker room and began tome change.

I walked out the the locker room and sat down on the bleachers. I began to scroll through the timeline of my Instagram.

"Aubrey off your phone or it's mine"Coach j demanded. I tossed my eyes to the back of my head and sighed.

Another teacher wanted to start with me today.

"Don't you have a phone?"I smartly replied.

I stared him down while placing my phone to the side and crossed my arms. Coach J shook his head and walked away. What was wrong with me today? Why am I so angry?

"You better chill you know coach crazy"Orlando warned.

"Fuck out of here Florida"I scoffed. We were on good terms, but I really wasn't in the mood to hear anybody's mouth.

"I'm just looking out for you"

My focus soon got captured by August playing basketball. I was soon snapped out of my trance as Deseray walked by.

"He's mine hoe. Keep your eyes off"She crossed her arms.

I stood up ready to pounce on her. Orlando grabbed my arm and sat me back down. I groaned and scooted away from him.

It took a few for me to calm myself down to talk.

"I'm hungry"I sighed.

"I swear this bell need to ring"Orlando nodded while bringing out his phone.

Finally the bell rung like Orlando requested. I went to lunch and met up with my 'crew'. We grabbed our lunch and sat down.

"Aubrey, Hakeem is not gay!"Claire exclaimed.

"He's bi, not fully gay"I rolled my eyes.

"Either way Hakeem can get it"Jackson smiled while combing his hands through his hair.

Jackson was gay and he was open about it. We met last week over our dislike of Mrs. Kunis. Ever since then we've clicked like that.

"Bitch"Deseraay mumbled and tugged on my hair.

That was my last straw. I tried being nice to this bitch for August, but now I can't.

I stood up and charged after. I tackled he to the ground and started to punch her face repeatedly. People soon gathered around encouraging me to continue on.

I felt my body being lifted from hers and stood up.

"Let me go Orlando!"I exclaimed while tears streamed down my eyes. I hate when that happens, I'm not sad, I'm just super angry.

He began to drag me outside of the lunchroom. I angrily hit the door and aggressively wiped my tears away.

"Orlando I swear I told that bitch to stay away from me and now she got her ass beat. I'm getting sick and tired of these bitches"I yelled.

I could tell my mascara was running. I probably looked like someone from a horror movie. Orland pulled me in a hug and began to shush me in attempt to calm me down.

Courtney and Drake walked out with a concerned expression.

"Can one of y'all pick up Sidney?"I asked.

"Yeah"Courtney nodded. "You okay!"Courtney asked.

"Yeah I just need to cool down"I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I wetted a peice is paper towel began to wipe off my mascara stains.

•••

"I'm not mad"My mom leaned on the door frame. "If that little girl puts her hands on you again then whoop her ass again"

I laughed.

"I'm going grocery shopping so send me a list of things you would like"My mom sighed and walked out of my room.

"Yes mam"I yelled after her and picked up my buzzing phone.

Jackson 💁‍♀️
GOD DAMN SHARKESHA!!

I smiled while hopping out of the bed. I went outside to our swinging chair and sat down while texting on my phone.

"Hey Aubrey"Orlando greeted.

"Hey"i mumbled. I was more than embarrassed. I hated crying in front of people and he just so happened to be someone who saw it.

"You know August is looking for you"

"I don't give a fuck about him Florida"I softly said and placed my phone down next to me.

"I guess he's mad 'cause you beat his girl"He shrugged.

"I also dragged that hoe too. Don't forget that"I reminded. He chuckled and cracked a small smile.

"And there goes August, I'll catch you later"

"Hello August"I smiled.

He didn't look to happy with me

"Before you attempt to raise your voice at me like your out of your damn mind, I told you to keep that hoe away from me. She touched me so I beat her ass"I shrugged.

"She's mad as hell you know"

"Like I give a fuck about her feelings"I chuckled and picked back up my phone.

"You wrong"

"Ok and?"I paused.

"Look Aubrey I don't want to argue with you, I hate how we just left off on bad terms considering that we have been friends for a long time"

"Mhm"I hummed waiting for him to continue.

"Can we just be friends?"

Friends?

"Yeah sure"