21

Aubrey Davis 💋| 17 years old

"Okay class, today we have a special guest"The teacher announced and opened the door. My mom walked in with a smile and began to wave.

I slumped in my seat and face palmed myself. What the hell was she doing here. Courtney shot me a look and so did Claire.

"Hi guys, I am Ms. Johnson,soon to be
Mrs. Davis. You guys probably know my three kids, Aubrey, Courtney, and Claire"My mom started.

Claire was always like another daughter to my mom. She would always be over for dinner and sometime breakfast. We'd known each other for a while now.

"I'm here to show you a few things about the human body"

•••

"Bitch"I heard someone mumble as they bumped into me.

I looked up and saw August ex Crystal.

"Who you calling a bitch"I questioned while standing up from the lunch table.

"Whatcha' standing up for?"Crystal giggled. "You tryna fight unfit mother?"

I jumped up ready to attack her but got stopped.

"Let me go"I angrily growled while trying to get out of whoever is was grabbing me. I hate when folks stop me, it just makes me even more angrier.

"Come on orange"I heard Orlando sighed while holding me back.

"I ain't gonna do nun just let go"I convinced.

Orlando let go and I quickly went to go pull that bitch by her fucked up weave. I slammed her in the floor and began to punch her.

I got to admit she got her a punch in but the way I was beating her, made that little punch non-noticeable.

I got up and went back to the lunch table and sat down to continue my food. They all started at me in shock.

"Fuck you and that ugly ass kid!"Crystal yelled while picking herself up from the floor.

"Oh hell no"Courtney stood up walking over towards Crystal. "The fuck you say about my niece bitch?"

Courtney punched her hard in the face and Crystal yelped. Courtney continued until Orlando pulled her away from her.

"Say some shit now"Claire exclaimed while standing over her. "You better be glad I just got my nails done or you would have had round three"

•••

"I need to go to the hospital"Courtney pouted as she examined the little bruise on her finger.

"That little thing"I rolled my eyes while rubbing circles on Pipers back.

"I hit that bitch so hard she made my finger hurt"Courtney whined while picking at the now-turning purple bruise.

"Now how did you guys get in a fight"My mom asked us as she sat down in my chair by the vanity.

"She called me a bitch"I

"Language,and I don't get you girls,y'all calling y'all selves a boss bitch but when someone calls you a bitch you get mad"My mom said as she shook her head.

"She also called me an unfit mother and Piper ugly. She got what she deserved with them crooked ass teeth"I smacked my lips.

I felt myself getting heated all over again. How dare she calls my child ugly. The little girl looks just like me, and I know I ain't ugly.

"I need to go to the hospital"Courtney whined and stood up to show momma her finger.

"Guh ain't nun wrong"My mom smacked her lips as Courtney went back to her bed.

"Anyway, our teacher is making the work you gave us homework so I have to do it"I rolled my eyes.

"Here"She said while giving me a sheet filled with the answers.

"Thank you!"I smiled and quickly grabbed them.

•••

"Bye guys"I pouted while hugging my
Mother and Sidney tight.

We were at the airport because Sidney and my mom were going to L.A for a dance competition and a few auditions.

"Welp, let's go home now" Courtney suggested. I nodded and we both walked back towards the parking lots to get in her car.