More from The Sparkling Authoress

Having written this book in the year 2019, I've gone on to write others. Here's a short summary of them below and I would love for you to check then out!

 Here's a short summary of them below and I would love for you to check then out!

Title: GUEST FOUND DEAD

Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Blurb:
When Lisa finds her close friend and neighbour, Sarah dead in a pool of blood, she sets on a mission to unravel the mystery behind the murder.

*****

It was a cool night when Lisa felt the need to check on her best friend and neighbour, Sarah, but the sight she met was one she never imagined. Sarah Monroe was found dead in her room, a bit more than three months after her arrival.

Though she hadn't been in Liddenville for long, she quickly gained the love and care of most people and attracted romantic feelings from the Mayor's son, feelings that were mutual leading to them being in a relationship much to the dislike of the Mayor.

Investigation from different directions begins in earnest and truths that were very well hidden come to light. Events from that night begin to unravel and as Lisa inches closer to the truth, she learns more about Sarah than she knew before and though the clues seem to be bringing her closer to the killer, she can't help but feel farther from the truth.

Book 1 in "A Murder Mystery" series.

Status: COMPLETE

~~~

Title: DOWN MEMORY LANE

Genre: Urban Fantasy

Blurb:
Mysteriously transported to her past, soon-to-be college student, Clara Williams, has to find her way back to her own time or get stuck doing high school all over again.

*****

Clara never believed that one month could change her entire life.

For Clara, everything is riding on starting college in a month. That's when she can escape her parents. When she can finally be her own person. And all she needs to do is survive those final few weeks with them in her grandmother's cabin. Freedom is so close that she can almost taste it.

A pity that fate has other plans.

After blacking out in the woods, Clara wakes to find herself back in high school. Flung two years into her past and plagued with memory gaps, unanswered questions, and a desperate need to return to her place in her timeline, Clara must discover what's drawn her back here before time runs out.

Status: COMPLETE

~~~

Title: SILVER: THE LOST ROYAL

Genre: YA Fantasy

Blurb:
To uncover the truth behind her parents' murder, a high school senior must travel back to where it all began, her kingdom.

*****

When Emerfield High gets three unusual new students, Karyn gets embroiled in their search for the long-lost princess of their magical realm, Wlerden. It takes a different turn when her best friend goes missing and in her search, it is revealed that Karyn is that princess.

They implore her to come back and curiosity pushes her to agree. To them, she was going to save a nation on the brink of ruin; to her, it was a chance to finally get justice for her parents. And she took it.

But in Wlerden lies a world of magic, wielders and conspiracies, and Karyn gets more than she bargains for when her powers start to spiral out of control.

Hunted by a horde of sinister creatures on the way to The White Castle, Karyn begins to wonder if she has made the right decision and what lies at stake otherwise. But with great power comes great responsibility and a dire warning: What is given can be taken.

Logic meets Magic in this thrilling tale following Karyn's journey to her kingdom but more so to herself.

Status: ONGOING

💝 The Sparkling Authoress 💝