Eleven........Accident

I was now at Paloma's house. It was very late. We were very busy with a client's work. Parker was also with us.

"Gosh let me.... Look at the time it's late.", Paloma said rubbing her eyes with the back of her palm.
"Um Riley weren't you saying something about picking someone up.", Parker said and immediately my eyes widen and I hurriedly started packing all my stuff.

Oh, shoot! Ansel was coming back today. How could I forget, after anticipating it since Sunday?

"Parker can you give me a ride back home, I already sent my driver home.", I said slipping on my flats.
"Sure, Paloma can I take your car?", he asked
"Yeah, hurry.", she said tossing him the key and we headed out.

We got in the car and he sped away. We had all come in Paloma's car. She was going to drop both of us at our houses. I had told Mekhi to only take care of picking up Ansel from the airport. It was when we were in the car that we decided to stay a while at her house and finish some things since we were behind schedule.

I had no problem with it cause the house has been really quiet since Ansel left.

"You seem eager to meet him.", Parker started.
"You have no idea."
"When did he leave?", Parker asked.
"Saturday.", I said.
"Well he didn't leave for long.", Parker said
"It's just the two of us and some workers so it was pretty quiet.", I said.

"You have workers. He must be really rich."
"Hmm."
"Lucky you. And he does love you right.", he said.
"What?"

"I'm sorry is just that some...Well, most people who get married to rich people just do it for the money and they end up never loving each other. I'm talking out of experience.", he said and I looked at him.

Was he already married, or were his parents in such a marriage?

"I left my parents' household when I found out, they never loved each other. I left everything, even my so-called inheritance.", he said.

"I'm...how...", I didn't know what to say. He didn't look sad or anything like that.
"Don't worry. You don't have to say anything. Just make sure yours doesn't end up like my parents."

We arrived at the house and Oscar opened the gate.
"Thank you for the ride.", I said
"Anytime."
"Would you...uh want to see Ansel.", I suggested.
"Oh no, you're already excited enough. Now go.", he said and I thanked him before I left.

I opened the door and when I saw him. I didn't know when I squealed and ran over to hug him. He stumbled a bit but hugged me back. I took some time to inhale his muscular scent.

"I missed you so much.", I said.
"Told you."
"Oh whatever like you didn't miss me.", I said pulling away but his hands were still around my waist and mine on his neck.
"Well the house was kinda quiet soo...", I trailed off.

"I thought Nicola and the others kept you company."
"Yeah but it was not the same when you were here.", I said. "No offence though.", I said to Nicola.
"None taken.", she said with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry I came late we were so caught up in work and lost track of time.", I said.
"You've been at the office since?"
"Oh no. We moved to Paloma's house to continue. Have you had dinner?", I asked.

"Yeah."
"You didn't even wait for me you hungry motherf**ker.", I said.
"I was starving and I had no guarantee of when you were coming back. But don't worry to make it up to you, we'll have dinner together tomorrow.", he said and I sighed.

"Well I should head upstairs.", I said.
"Yeah, you should have a shower, you wreak of sweat.", he laughed and I shoved him a bit.

"I do not, but I'll go, not because you think I stink, but because I want to.", I huffed and headed up.
"I didn't mean it though you know you always scent amazing.", he shouted back causing me to smile.