Nineteen........ Party At Natalie's

I was in front of the mirror looking at myself. I was in a white dress and I matched it with black stilettos, it was a simple dress and my hair was curled and I let it fall.

Ansel came up and hugged me from behind.
"You look beautiful.", he said and pecked my neck.
"Thank you. I hope Natalie will be impressed.", I said.

Natalie had invited us for an elaborate dinner she was holding for Max and Anika's engagement ceremony. It was going to be at her house.

"Impressed.", Ansel said incredulously. "Riley she loves you, no matter what you do.", he said. I turned around to face him and he pulled me closer.

"Do you wanna stay here and have some fun.", he said and pecked my neck up to the side of my lips and then stopped as his lips brushed mine. "Or you wanna go to some probably boring party.", he said and his teeth tugged at my lower lip as his hands went very low behind me.

It took all I had to resist him. I kissed him softly and pulled away as he was yearning for more.
"Maybe I'll take the boring party.", I said and wriggled out of his hold as he groaned.

"You're such a killjoy.", he said groaning as we headed to the car. I didn't see Mekhi around so I guessed Ansel, was going to drive.

"Oh don't be such a whiney baby. You'll get it sometime.", I said smirking at him as we got in the car.
"Hmm. What does that mean.", he said.
"Ionno. What do you think it means.", I said and chuckled.

"You look beautiful in that dress.", he said again.
"You've said that before.", I said.
"I know.", he said and reached for my hand before he pecked it. "I just can't help it.", he said.

We arrived at the house and the party was already in full swing. There were so many people of so many ages. The old, the young, there were even teens.

We went through the crowd making a lot of stops. Ansel seemed to know almost everyone at this party. Something about the way he introduced me as his wife, the way his hands rested comfortably on the small of my back made my heart swell.

Finally, I spotted Natalie's blonde hair. She turned around as if knowing we were approaching and a huge smile lit up her face.

"Riley.", she called out as she opened her arms and pulled me into a hug despite the wine glass in her hand. "It's so nice to see you.", she said after we pulled apart.
"Same here.", I said and we made some small chat.

The party went on and we kept going around until we found some way to get outside.
"Come I wanna show you something.", Ansel said and we went somewhere through the garden.

"You always have something to show.....". My words were halted when he abruptly turned and crashed his lips into mine. I was caught off guard but I soon returned the kiss. His hands went lower as mine traced patterns on his chest.

He slowly pulled away but he rested his forehead on mine.
"I didn't have anything to show you, I just wanted to do that.", he said and even though it was dark, I knew he was smiling.
"You could have...."
"And I got tired of all those people in there.", he said.

I looked up to him. "You seemed pretty comfortable talking to them.", I said and stroked his cheek.
"Yeah, but I wasn't.", he said and leaned in to kiss me.

I responded pretty quickly and he pulled me closer till my body was pressed towards his.
"Riley if we don't go home now, there are some things I would do right here, right now.", he said roughly and I felt the bulge in his pants.

A wicked idea crept into my mind but I thought against it. "Fine, but let's greet your sisters first then we'll head out.", I said and we went back into the house.