Appreciation

I can't believe that I've finally finished. I have finally finished the most amazing story of my life, yet.

It was the toughest thing. I remember when I first put this book up. I was so scared and I really wanted it to be acknowledged.

I want to say a big thank you to those who helped me. First to God, who kept giving me inspiration and the will to write this story. Then to my beautiful mind for arranging it the way it did, then my sister who listened to me all the way, when she wanted to and when she didn't want to.

And most especially to my followers and readers who voted and commented all the way. Honestly, this book is nothing without you guys. I wrote it for you guys and I'm glad you guys found it, voted for it, commented on it, and corrected it.

It meant a lot and I couldn't be any happier.

I know this is sounding like a speech for an award but c'mon, finishing a book is equal to getting an award, I'm sure writers out there would understand.

Lastly, I've published my next book, and I hope you guys would check it out. You can follow me for updates on the book.

The name is 'Guest Found Dead'. It's a mystery/thriller story, yeah I'm a multi-genre writer. I would love for you guys to check it out and let me know how it is.

And once again thank you and yep, I now have that TICK on my book. 😊

💝 The Sparkling Authoress 💝