Chapter Nine

Constance

"Accceeeee," I huff, pushing and shaking him gently. It's been a half hour since I first woke up and started to attempt to shake him awake - though, he completely refuses to open his eyes. Sighing with a pout, I sit and stare at the borderline godly man.

As I look him up and down, my eyes seem to pause for a second too long on his stomach, thinking.

"Well, I guess I'll just go outside without you! Maybe even climb a tree," I say aloud with a sing-songy voice, absolutely cheerful. His eyes stay glued shut and I falter, maybe he really won't get up... "Or just maybe, I'll go and cook something! Though, I've never really cooked before."

He stays stone still and I sigh, completely put off as I turn in my spot and swing my legs over the edge, getting ready to hop off. I don't make it much further before I feel his arm slip around my waist and yank me back. I look up to him, only to see that he's somehow thrown me almost on top of him, my head and arms on his chest and my legs right beside his - one on top. His eyes slowly blink open as he looks down to me in return.

"Now, why do you want me up so badly, young lady?" Ace yawns, the sleepiness seeming to darken his voice a couple of octaves. I blush, hard, as his fingers comb through my fiery hair and his other hand traces shapes on my thigh.

"Um, I had a couple of questions about what you said last night," I tell him, biting my lip softly to distract me from the feeling of his hand on my thigh. It's a little frustrating though, if he was pretending to be asleep.

"Ask away, love," he smiles gently to me, flashing his pearly whites.

"Um, well... what..." My voice cracks noisily and I blush, clearing my throat with a cough before continuing. "What exactly is a little? Like a deeper explanation, please."

"Well, regression can be a lot of different things for different individuals - a lot of people usually regress from anywhere between newborn to six years old, but there's a good amount of people who regress anywhere older than that. Younger regressions usually use things that help their regression - whether that's for slipping into it, or just making it easier for them to be in it. Some stuff could be sippy cups, pacifiers, bibs, diapers, and a lot more. I don't know a lot about older regressors since that's not my usual experience circle, but I have met (and do know) a couple of regressors who have an older regression age," I nod along as he talks, taking in the information like a sponge. I want to understand all of it, absolutely all of it.

"What's the difference between a little in cgl and an age regressor? They sounded like they were the same thing," I ask, looking up to him as he changes the tracings on my thigh, now doing a more star pattern.

"Well, there's really only one huge difference," He mumbles, breathing in deeply. "Age regression has absolutely zero correlation or tolerance for any kind of sexual conformities. A little in cgl is okay with sexual things or actions in their regression, sometimes known as ageplay, though some do use age play for trauma - age regression also has a huge relation to trauma. Both communities, unfortunately, manage to use the same titles so it can be very confusing and upsetting for some people."

"Thank you, for telling me," I smile at him, looking down and thinking of what he's said. But before I can really think about it too deeply, my stomach growls, loudly.

"Are you hungry?" He chuckles, smiling as he rubs an arm on my back. I nod sheepishly and blush, pushing my head into his shoulder to hide my face. I wouldn't be surprised if Chef Cherry might've heard it! With a groan, Ace sits up and pulls me with him. "Then let's get you some food!"

He gets up from the bed quickly and then holds his arms out in a signal for me to reach up and allow him to pick me up. I do so, smiling gently and then placing my head on his shoulder.