Chapter Twenty-Two

Ace

From the back of the bathroom, I watch Constance stand still over the tub, patiently staring at the bubbles and toys. Her fingers slightly grasp into fists and then release again before she turns to look at me. 

"You ready to get in, sweetie?" I prompt her gently, keeping my voice soft to not startle her. She nods, a small smile stretched across her face and I take a couple of strides across the small room to stand in front of her. "Let's start with your clothes."

"Otay!" She giggles softly, raising her arms in the air for me to pull off her dress. I quickly reach down, grab the hem and slowly work it up her body to pull it off. She stays still for the most part; though she begins to wiggle and squirm as it reaches her hips and I pause, shocked. 

No panties. 

I'm face to face with her bare pussy, obviously recently shaved and clean. I take a deep breath, almost tasting her, and hold back the urge to brush my fingers across her skin to see how soft she would feel. 

No wonder her ass looked so fucking good today. 

Mentally shaking my head, I try to recover from my hesitation and continue to pull the dress off - quicker this time. 

Finally, we get it over her head and I stop again, sucking in a forceful breath. Her chest is wrapped in a thin, red bra. The material is purely made of lace and it runs down, creating an X on her upper stomach and around her back. Despite the material being a darker red, her nipples still poke through and you can completely see them. You can tell the straps slightly pinch her skin, it being raised slightly around the straps, but not quite to where it's uncomfortable. 

I lean back on my heels, waiting and admiring her for a minute. I knew she was beautiful, I've seen every part of her by now, but this very sight takes my breath away. The material lightly pulls on her skin, making her pale complexion a little rosy. 

"Baby?" I growl out quietly, staring at her ethereal body. 

"Mhm?" She hums, turning her innocent emerald orbs to my dark ones. My body almost goes rigid at her expression, the purity of her face but you can see the mischief in her eyes. 

"Why, exactly, are you wearing this?" I question, raising an eyebrow at her patiently. Her cheeks become visibly red, much darker than it was a second ago, and I watch her thighs squeeze together shamefully as she looks down at the ground. 

"Cuz m feels petty in dem," She whispers, sucking in her bottom lip and teasing it with her teeth. A grin tries to crawl its way to my face, but I shove it down, I can't take this too far. She doesn't know what she wants yet, I can't force that on her. 

"Is that the only reason why?" I ask her, reaching out to grab her chin and make her look at me. Shame clouds her face, but I know for a fucking fact she's enjoying this to some extent. The pressure she's building with her thighs tells me exactly that. 

"M wans to make yous jelly," She confessed, hiding her face with her hands around my own. I stop myself before I reach forward to grab her wrists and force them down to uncover her beautiful face.

If she's going to make such a delicious expression, then I should get to see it. 

"Turn," I order, just to watch her slowly turn around so I can take a look at her from behind. Her ass looks even better bare, I know this already, but nothing could beat this sight. 

Her slightly shaking from the embarrassment and the cold, but willingly doing as I say to please me. Her ass looks soft and plump, I just want to lean forward and nip at it. 

At that thought, I quietly groan and lower a hand to palm my pants, which have now become tighter than handcuffs. 

"I think it's time for your punishment," I growl simply. Frustration builds in my chest at the memory of what happened today - she wore this for me. Just for me.