Chapter Twenty-Three

Ace

"God, what the fuck was I thinking last night?" I question myself, rubbing my hands over my face as I sit on the side of the bathtub. 

Constance is still fast asleep, snoring away on the bed to what I assume to be good dreams. 

I know she probably doesn't do it purposefully, or maybe she does, but it always feels like she's trying to tease me, push me to my limits, and see how far we can go before I break. 

But why did I have to let last night happen?

I feel like I'm taking advantage of her like she doesn't know what she's doing, what she's asking for. 

I was so fucking stupid, we haven't gone over this, I wasn't even planning on this happening so soon. 

A soft knocking on the door wakes me out of my daze. 

"M gots use bafoom pease!" I hear Constance quietly cry out from behind the door. I rush to get up and let her in so she doesn't have an accident - especially because I was hogging the bathroom. The click of the door unlocking signals to her that I'm opening the door and she rushes in. 

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to lock myself in," I apologize to her. She looks up at me, her eyes wide in uncertainty, as she passes me quickly to get to the bathroom. 

"Is otay," She mumbles, pulling down her panties, slightly struggling, and uses the bathroom. Her head slightly tilts as she's still very tired. Guilt spreads through my chest, she seems so down. Is it because of last night? 

"Would you like to take a bath?" I ask her, hoping to make her feel a little better. She silently nods with her eyes closed, almost falling asleep on the toilet. 

I turn around and make my way to the bath, quickly turning on the water to fill it up, but taking a moment to make sure it's the right temperature. I plug it up and pour some bubble soap in, watching as pink bubbles build in the tub. 

Looking over, I watch as Constance slightly nods off on the toilet while she waits for the bath to fill. It doesn't take too long, though. 

"Constance, baby, come on. We gotta get you in the bath, okay?" I softly shake her awake, holding her up so that she doesn't fall over. She looks up at me sleepily and I smile, she's so adorable.

Seeing her look so cute just makes me happy inside, glad I'm able to see her like this. 

Just seeing her look so adorable, and innocent - makes me feel so bad inside. I could've ruined this, could've pretty much just tossed it in the trash and said goodbye. 

I gently pick her up, lifting her so I can lay her in the bathtub. She takes it softly, then leans up a little bit to mess with the bubbles. 

I let her play for a little while as I sit on the toilet, thinking as I stare at the door. 

To be honest, I'm panicking. Her father just threatened the safety of being out of his hold and then I took her home and punished her, physically and sexually. Maybe if it was later on in whatever relationship we have now then it would've been... I mean, I wouldn't feel this way. I don't want her to feel like I'm using her, I would never want her to feel like that. 

----

Constance

"Mmm," I quietly hum to myself. The water is reeeaallllyyy warm hehe. 

Ace sits on the closed toilet seat and I look over at him excitedly. I want him to see the bubbles too! They're so pretty!

"Hey! Hey!" I giggle happily.