Chapter Twelve

Constance

It's been a couple of days since Ace took me to the mall, thankfully, my period ended just today. Ace still has me wearing diapers; he figures it's easier with the blood but I keep having accidents and it's been our saving grace. 

For some reason, his father's dinner party was canceled (it was supposed to be last night), so instead they're doing a video call tonight. Since he didn't have to go last night, we stayed up super late watching movies with Noah and had a lot of fun!

I've kind of given up on hating him, or at the very least I've put it on the back burner. He hasn't hurt me or given me the idea that he will or wants to - except for punishments, but I've been on really good behavior!

I'm happy here for the most part and I feel comfortable being in my "little space". I'm still getting used to the idea of it and I'm not sure if I'm into cgl or age regression - I guess I'll figure it out with time.

A crib arrived the other day ago and Ace tried getting me to sleep it in, but I'm not really fond of it. I've gotten him to let me sleep with him at night and only in the crib during my naps, which I think is an achievement. And yes, I'm still taking naps, they're very nice, you know. 

I actually just woke up from one, been laying on my back and pondering at the ceiling. Ace has one of those baby monitors on the table next to my crib and he's been busy today, I'm sure he'll be in here soon. 

"Good afternoon, sweetie!" Ace cheers as he walks into the room. I mumble a quick response and rub my eyes with my fists. "Would you like some lunch?"

"Yesh, peas!" I giggle lazily as he picks me up and sets me on his hip, taking me off into the bathroom. 

"Let's change your nappy first, okay? What do you think you want for lunch?" He asks, setting me down on the changing table and taking the diaper off. 

"Mhmm... dino nuggies!" I hum and giggle, reaching up to feel his hair and I grin happily. His hair is always soft and fluffy, despite it being so short. My hand falls to the side of his face and chin where a small amount of stubble lays, scratching my palm. I mutter at him with a pout, "Shaf!"

"You want me to shave? I dunno, bunny. Maybe I'll keep it to annoy you!" He laughs and teases me, rubbing his chin on my belly and I squeal. 

"Nuhhh!" I huff with a slight giggle, Ace quickly changes my diaper and rubs some lotion on before he closes it up. 

"I'll shave it while you take a bath later tonight, okay?" He tells me gently, I smile and rub my cheek on the inside of his palm.

"Mmm..." I hum as he picks me back up. "Nuggies?"

He chuckles and pats my butt softly. "We're going now, but I can't promise nuggies - Chef Cherry is making us some food and I'm not sure what it is."

I nod to him and he starts to walk out of the room, taking me down to the kitchen. The trip doesn't take super long, though it's long enough to where my favorite part is the stairs! We bounce the whole way down and Ace always holds me super tight when we go down. 

"Hi, Cheef Churri!" I squeal as we go into the room, Ace sets me down to run over and hug him. He hugs me back warmly and hands me a princess plate with a sandwich, cut into triangles, waiting patiently on top. 

"Hello, Cands, here's your food!" He smiles brightly, I tell him a quick thank you and walk back to my table with a giggle, trying hard not to drop my plate. 

Hurrying to eat, I stand instead of sitting while I chow down and Ace just chuckles at me. Chef Cherry talks to Ace as I munch, attempting to keep his voice low and quiet. I try to listen in, getting the idea that it's important based on their faces, but it's hard without being suspicious.