School

2 days later....

Mars' POV

The sun shone through my window, the sun rays leaving a nice warmth on my skin. I woke up due to the bright sunlight and yawned.

Another day without him. I really should stop thinking about him but...I can't. Even after what he did to me.

I sighed and sat up, did a little stretch and got up, off my bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of cargo pants, a ripped t-shirt and a black and red flannel shirt.

I put my binder on before changing then brushed my teeth, fixed my hair. Just my normal routine. Once I looked....okay I walked out of my room and downstairs. Tom was in the living room talking to Dad. Of course I just had to be nosy so I listened in on their conversation, then I couldn't believe what I heard.

"I can't homeschool them Dom, Adam can't either," Tom said.

"I know.....maybe we could get Awsten to," Dad replied.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Tom told him.

"Yeah, you're right. Then we just have to send them to school."

School? School! SCHOOL?!!

I stomped into the living room, upset and terrified. "You can't send me to school! Just ask Awsten!" I pleaded.

Dad was shocked to see me but responded, "we all know that that wouldn't work."

He was right but......I can't go to school. I won't.

"Well I'm not going to school. You promised that you'd homeschool me!"

"Mars, luv, I'm sorry but the decision is made," he sighed.

Tears filled my eyes from anger and betrayal. He promised. I knew I shouldn't have said what came next. I knew I shouldn't have, but I did.

"You're not my dad. You can't make me go," I mumbled, just loud enough so that both of them could hear.

I watched Dad's expression. The way you could see his heart snapped in half, it killed me. I was still mad though.

"Mars, you can't talk to him like that. Do you know how much he's done for you? All that he's sacrificed for you," Tom spoke.

The guilt flooded through me like a river. I knew I shouldn't have said that, yet I did. Why?

"It's okay Tom. They're right," Dad murmured, turning away from me so I couldn't see how bad I'd really hurt him.

He has done so much for me, I know. He is legally my father and I call him Dad. Why on earth would I say that?

I should've apologized to him, given him a big hug and tell him that I was wrong. But I didn't.

Instead, I turned around and walked outside. For the first time in a while, I had stepped outside. The cool breeze hit my face, still winter. I couldn't go back now so I trudged forward. Did I know where I was going? No.

I just knew I needed to get away. I saw Awsten's house just a few blocks away. For a second I actually thought about going there.

Of course, I went the complete opposite direction. I walked around for a little bit until I eventually got tired and turned back around. I didn't exactly wanna go back but I didn't really have much else to do. I've learned my lesson of running away from all my problems.

I soon reached home and quietly opened the door. I had to have been out there for at least an hour so of course, Dad and Tom are no longer on the couch. Autumn is.

She gave me a stern, knowing look which I ignored as I entered the living room and headed upstairs. As soon as I reached the top, Dad called for me. Great.

I walked to his room which is where heard his voice. The door was open already so I just walked in to see him on his bed. He's mad, hurt too. I can see it in his eyes.

Instead of yelling, he patted the space to his side. I hesitated, obviously, but kicked my shoes off and crawled into his bed next to him. I've been his kid long enough to know that he's never gonna hurt me regardless of what I do. If anything, he'll try to avoid that ever happening.

".....I-I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that. Y-you're allowed to send me to school if you want. You're more of a dad than my real one could ever be. I promise I'll never say anything like that again," I sniffled. He gave me a soft smile as he pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my back as I quietly cried.

"It's alright luv," he whispered, placing a kiss on the top of my head. I felt my apology was enough, even though it isn't and he's still hurt.

I watched whatever was playing on his tv, fell asleep a little later. Then, I had a flash back. Yippee.

You'll have to wait till later though cause ima bitch.

///;/;:/;/:/::://;;/////:::/;/;:/://///;:/;/;/;/://////:::/;/;////;::;///;/;/:/://///;;;//

Heeeyyy

Soo, kinda disappointing news

I'm only gonna update once or twice a week cause of school and the holidays and all that

I might update a lil more after and before thanksgiving but it depends

Anywayyys

Luv y'all

Byeeee🤘

🖤🖤