Dirty

WHADDUP BADDIES

This will probably be a pretty long chapter

Tw: Detailed Sexual Assault, alcohol

Mars' POV

"Everyone scream if you want Wonderwall...." Dad ordered.

They did as told, screaming as loud as possible.

"Alright, scream for Everybody Talks!"

Hmm, it sounded pretty even to me.

"We'll have to flip a coin then, anyone 'av a £20 quid note," Dad laughed. Someone actually stuck one out in the crowd. Dad went over and grabbed it, thanking them after.

"Alright, heads for Wonderwall, tails for Everybody Talks. 3... 2... 1..."

(You guys' votes were pretty even so u had to go look around until i found a coin.)

He flicked it up into the air. It flipped and spun, adding onto the anticipation. Which will it be? The coin landed in Dad's hand. He looked up with a smile. "Everybody Talks!!"

Me and Aws looked at each other and smiled. It's not like we really cared what song we played cause they're both great, but, we've done some... not so appropriate things with this song playing in the background before.

"Fuck, Aws. Keep going, baby." My words rang through my mind. That was a long time ago, though. Tom and Mikey handed us electric guitars. I took mine and put the strap around me. Aws did the same. I looked over at Dad, expecting him to be ready to sing, but instead he was sitting by the drum set with Adam. Wait, me and Aws are performing by ourselves?

Hopefully we don't screw this up. I took a deep breath in and looked at Aws. He nodded and signaled to Ben who gave us a beat on the drums. We shared a look before starting to play on our guitars.

My line was first. Shit.

(Italics=Mars; Underline=Awsten; bold=together)

"Hey, baby, won't you look my way? I can be your new addiction." I sang.

"Hey, baby, what you gotta say? All you're givin' me is fiction." Aws sang the next line. His voice sounded so soft, I know that doesn't make sense but it was beautiful.

"I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time." I eased more into the song as I sang, my voice slowly getting stronger.

"I find out that everybody talks..." Aws looked at me and smiled before we joined together for the next line.

"Everybody talks, everybody talks!" The audience joined us in singing; I heard Dad, Adam, Tom, Autumn, Mikey and Rafe faintly singing in the background as well.

"It started with a whisperr!!"

"And that was when I kissed her!!"

"And then she made my lips hurt!!"

"I can hear the chit-chat!"

"Take me to your love shaackk!!!"

"Mama's always got a back track!!"

"When everybody talks back!!!"

Yeah, I missed hearing Aws sing. His voice was so.. angelic. And the way he sang, too. I don't know how to explain it, he's just so good at it. Every now and then he would stop singing and bring the mic to the fans and they sang for him. The little smile on his face after they did was so precious. I gotta stop obsessing over this guy. I basically just dumped him even though I had feelings for him, and still do.