Past lovers reunited?

Sup, if you're still reading this book lemme just give u a round of applause for making it this far 👏👏👏

Ok anyways

Tw: some angst, self hate, minor panic attack, smoking,...

smut???? Idk, you'll have to see 🤭

I know, I'm so evil! 😈

Okay anyways Les get started

Awsten's POV (god damn, finally!)

"What the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with me?" I sang into my mic.

Fuck, those lyrics cut deep. I've been asking myself that question for so long. I still don't know the answer to it though.

"You alright Awsten," Otto asked me once SELF-SABOTAGE came to an end.

"Yeah, just thinking," I mumbled.

Geoff gave me a small sympathetic smile. I returned it with a fake one. Honestly, I don't know if I've had a real smile in months.

"Well, we've got a half hour break. Ima head outside for a smoke," Geoff announced.

"Mkay," Otto hummed, putting his drumsticks down and taking a sip of his water.

"I'm gonna have one too," I murmured, following Geoff out of the lounge.

"Since when do you smoke," he asked me as we were walking to the elevator.

"Since my mistake," I mumbled, looking down at the ground.

Geoff shrugged, "just don't make it a habit like me."

I nodded though I already have. The elevator opened to the lobby and we walked outside and around the side of the building. Geoff pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and handed me one then got himself one as well. He lit his first and then gave me the lighter.

Damn, the only thing that seems to calm my nerves is fucking nicotine. Why? Because I idiotically had a cigarette and soon I was having at least 2 a day.

What the fuck is wrong with me?There goes that question again.

I walked over to my car and grabbed a hoodie cause it was fucking cold out. That's when I noticed the car next to mine.

Is that Dom's car? No, it couldn't be. Stop getting your hopes up Awsten.

"You good," Geoff asked me.

"Yeah," I answered as I closed my car door and then walked back over to him.

He looked at his watch, "let's head back." We both put out our cigarettes and then headed back inside, up the elevator.

"I'm not gonna go out today, I'm gonna sit right here and wish the world away cause I'm a lowlife," I heard faintly.

Could it be? Mars?

"Uh, you go ahead," I told Geoff. He rolled his eyes but went into the studio. I followed the music to another lounge labeled YUNGBLUD.

Dom's here, is Mars?

I squinted my eyes but the windows were tinted though so I couldn't really see inside.

What the fuck am I doing? Dom warned me about trying to talk to them. They still hate you, they don't miss you, they never want to see you again.

Maybe they changed their mind.

Ugh, I should stop getting my hopes up.

As I turned around to head back to my lounge, the door behind me opened and out came..............