Sorry.........again

Alright here we go, new chapter!

This one's gonna get a lil sad so wrap urself up in a nice blanket or hoodie and get some snacks too cuz this will be a pretty long chapter and I'm adding some fluff to the first half cause I can

Tw: self hate, self harm, some angst, ED

Mars' POV

I woke up from a flashback, a horrible one. The one from the day that ruined me. It reminded me of why I hate him, Awsten, but, I still feel bad for him. I shouldn't but, I do.

The flashback also reminded me of how much Dad has done for me and how I don't treat him the way I should. Honestly, I treat him like shit. He doesn't deserve that. I'm gonna make it up to him.

I woke up due to my alarm and groaned tiredly. School, again. I lazily walked over to my closet and noticed Awsten's hoodie that I stole from him in the corner of my room on the floor. It was the same one that I wore when.....you know.

I picked it up and took a big whiff of it and declared it clean. I put it on the floor in my closet for another day and threw on a random outfit and then brushed my teeth.

I left my room and headed down the hallway to Dad's room. I learned my lesson from last time and knocked before I entered cause you know, he could be doing something nasty in there.

"Come in," he called tiredly on the other side of the door. I smiled and opened the door and peered inside.

"Morning," I smiled.

"G'morning," he smiled back.

I beamed, walked over to his bed and crawled onto it. "Sorry about last night, I don't know what happened," I muttered.

"It's alright luv, I get it," he said, somehow not mad at me.

I've had to apologize to him a lot lately, every time I do though, our bond seems to grow stronger. It's weird how that works but it's true.

"So, I have a question for you," he said.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Well um, BBC has asked me to do a live lounge thing and Adam's visiting his family in Scotland that weekend so I was wondering if you'd play guitar for me," he questioned.

"Of course!" I grinned.

"There's more," he chuckled.

"Oh-"

He continued, "Waterparks is gonna be there as well as a few other bands."

"Oh. Um.....I'm gonna have to think about that," I replied.

"That's alright, you have until this weekend to decide." He said.

I smiled at him, glad he was even considering letting me play for him. "So, um, about breakfast......"

"Dunkin' Donuts sound good," he immediately asked.

"Yep," I chuckled.

"Good," he laughed, "can I get a hug?"

He doesn't even need to ask, like of course I'll give you a hug silly! I giggle and nodded as we pulled each other in for a tight hug. My cheek rubbed against his hair and I felt my whole body cringe as I pulled away from him.

"What?" He asked, confused.

I literally reached my hand out and plopped it down on his mop of black and white hair and then immediately pulled it back.

"DOMINIC RICHARD HARRISON, WASH YOUR CRUSTY, MUSTY, GREASY ASS HAIR RIGHT NOW," I ordered, pointing to his bathroom.

"OKAY OKAY," he laughed, raising his hands up in surrender while getting out of his bed and walking into his bathroom. After a minute or so I heard the shower start running and smiled to myself.