Vodka

As promised...

WHADDUP BADDIES

Hope ur having a lovely day so far

This chapter will have lots of drama and u know what that means, lots of tws

Tw: panic attack, self harm, suicidal thoughts, alcohol(lots), angst, light gore, f slur

Yeah, some pretty dark stuff

Let's get started

Mars' POV

I reread that text over and over just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

Geoff: not great

Why wouldn't he be great? He got rid of me, like he wanted....or did he not want that? The next message made me even more confused.

Otto: he misses u mars, a lot

Why? I'm really not that great. I'm just a faggot who misses their ex and doesn't even know why. Like, why do I have to miss him? It's been almost 7 months now.

Me: that makes 2 of us

Awsten's POV (there's gonna be a lot more of these, just warning ya)

Geoff and Otto are busy on their phones like usual. That leaves me to do whatever I want. I looked in the fridge cause I was feeling kinda hungry. That's when I saw it. An unopened bottle of vodka. I could really use some alcohol right now, even though I've never drank before.

I just want to forget everything for a night and cut loose. I grabbed the bottle and opened it, taking a small sip, not even bothering to get a glass and pour it.

Ughhh, it burns. Holy shit. Why is my throat so dry? It's kinda addictive though.

I took another sip. It burned still but not as much as the first. I don't get how Geoff does this without even flinching. This shit is nasty. I took a giant GULP of it. Definitely gonna regret that in the morning. I already felt kinda dizzy and I've only taken a couple of sips.

At least I know it's working.

30 minutes later

Geoff's POV (finally!!)

Me and Otto were still texting Mars when I realized Awsten was no longer in the kitchen.

"Awsten?"

Otto turned around too and saw that he was no longer there as well.

"What dumb shit is he gonna do this time?" I rolled my eyes, quickly texting Mars.

Me: Awsten disappeared, we're gonna go look for him before he does anything stupid

Mars: ok

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. "You check down here and outside, I'll check upstairs," I told Otto. He nodded and set off down the hallway that lead to the dining room.

I went upstairs. I looked in Awsten's room first cause that's the most obvious place he'd be. Not there. I checked his parent's room, not there.

I walked over to the bathroom, the door was open slightly. Slowly, I opened it and Awsten was revealed to me. He looked passed out or close to it at least. I noticed the vodka bottle in his hand and frowned.