Cheater

Tw: self harm/hate, depression, cheating, angst

I decided it's time to tell u what happened with Aws and Mars so, enjoy!

Mars' POV

A few months ago~

"FUCK!! THAT WAS SUCH A SICK SHOW," I cheered as we just got offstage.

"I KNOW RIGHT!?!!" Dad cheered as well, both of us bouncing up and down excitedly.

As sick as that show was, I was actually really home sick. I missed my room, my bed and....Awsten. It'd been a couple weeks that we were on the road but finally we can go back home now and I can spend as much time with him as I want.

"You ready to be home," Dad asked as we were heading to the dressing rooms.

"Yeah," I muttered gloomily.

"You miss him huh?"

I swear, he can actually read my thoughts sometimes. It actually scares me. I nodded just as we reached his dressing room.

"Hey, only a couple hours and you'll be back with him," he reassured me, ruffling my hair as he went into his room, closing the door behind him. I went to my dressing room and changed into some clean clothes, aka, one of Awsten's hoodies that I stole from him and some cargo pants.

I met Dad round the front of the venue where we all hopped into an Uber and headed to our hotel to get the rest of our stuff. From there, we headed straight to the airport just in time for our flight. I slept most of the way and woke up just before we landed. We then got into another Uber and drove to our house.

My leg was bouncing up and down uncontrollably from my excitement. I just wanted to cuddle the love of my life and feel his warmth again. Too bad I can't do that now.

We finally arrived at our house and headed inside, obviously I made everyone else carry all the bags and suitcases cause I'm far too royal for that.

The first thing I did was run up to my room and put my phone on the charger cause I forgot it while we were away therefore, I had no way to communicate with my lover.

Then, I dashed back downstairs and ran over to Dad. "Can I go to Awsten's house?! OKAY THANKS," I said, not even giving him a chance to answer.

"Wha-?" he asked confusedly.

I practically sprinted the whole way to his house and banged on the door impatiently. "Yes? Oh Mars, what a lovely surprise! I'm assuming you're here for Awsten, he's up in his room," his mom said kindly.

I smiled at her and nodded, then ran up the stairs.

"TELL HIM TO TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN PLEASE," his mom called after me.

I shouted an okay back as I made it up the stairs. He was playing music pretty loud, Twenty One Pilots of course. I chuckled to myself and followed the music to his room.

Without even knocking, I opened the door. I really wish I knocked first, maybe none of this shit would've happened. Yeah, he'd still have cheated but, I wouldn't have to know about it.

I pushed the door open and automatically, the sight in front of me tore my heart into a bajillion pieces. The room smelt like weed but that didn't bother me. What bothered me was Awsten. He was literally sucking the face off of some bitch. Honestly I would've murdered her if I wasn't so mad at him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!!!" I yelled.

Immediately, Awsten's eyes widened and he broke the heavy make out session with the girl who looked at me disgustingly.