The chosen Master

How to prepare yourself for a jedi council hearing in 5 steps: [Anakin's edition]

1) get healthy (if things blow up, you'll need to bolt the hell out of there on good two feet)
2) get Obi-Wan on your side (easy if you got past step 1)
3) meditate (like in pull your guts out and shove it back-kind)
4) make up the most boring story about the incident and replay it day and night in your head
5) choose an image and stick to it (Anakin's personal favorite - the Obi-Wan's fanboy)
BONUS: if you save a jedi, but better 2, you get away with laughing at Yoda.
Good luck!

_______________________________

"Are you ready?"

He looks at Obi-Wan with rised eyebrows, as in "are you seriously asking me that now" and the man looks sheepish a bit, scratching his neck and searching for words.

Oh Anakin is ready all right. He's so kriffing ready like (this) Obi-Wan would be to get a baby and become a father. Force, not that he was ready for it, but let's not bring up the past.

Right. He is ready. Anakin insists. The recovering took more than two weeks and he had enough time to come to terms with the upcoming meeting, prepare himself, his thoughts and mind, especially his Force signature. Every day and night, he meditated and bested his control over his force, in addition, learned and practiced some new tricks (he picked up from the healers around, using his child-charming to ask for explanations and then try it out in his own style). That's why instead of the prognostic two months of healing his scraps of torn muscles and nerves and stars know how many more for therapy, he speeds it all up to two weeks, with accurate (well, mostly, not like there were no missteps) application of the Force healers' techniques. Really, this shit is scum. It's so handy, why the Krik did nobody tell him about it?! If you put the force energy in the right amount and send to the right channels in your body, you can treat instantly light wounds or lessen the damage of the severe ones. Perhaps it works so well for him considering his midi-er...michler...midicharian (kriff, he never gets that word right) count or something and he's a genius, let's be honest here. So, face the blast suckers.

Yeah. Only he can't brag to anyone about it. What a life. The healer noticed something, oh, Vokara Che was pretty impressed, but either she wasn't interested or didn't have free time to dig for more and Anakin stayed the icon of innocence, faking a shocked face and right next a beaming grin, that he'll get discharged far sooner.

On the other hand he knows very well why he worked so hard to make himself better and look better. What other reason could be bigger, than the kicked-Porg look and teary eyes on his ex-master's face. Not even pain or boredom could ever compete with it. The first days were a nightmare. After their talk about the fight, so right the next day, they had reduced his painkiller dosage (not that it bothered him) and started to give him Force stimulation sessions, whatever that implied, heat massages and compressions of some slimy kind, and more crap he doesn't even remember (he slept through all of it, duh), the trouble was that it "awake" his muscles and he had involuntary tremors every second minute, coupled with him being bandaged from head to toe like his personal set of clone armor, was a sight he would have laughed his ass off, if he'd see it, but of course not our Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan Kenobi, all grace and tragedy, tears up, sniffles in his sleeves, as if Anakin has lost his limbs and is Force-creeped and by Obi-Wan's law of nature, the man is at fault for everything, the universe shall blame him and stroke him dead or Anakin shall. Dear Force, give him strength, because he tried every kriffing thing. Talking doesn't get through the other's skull, smiling only tears him up again, touching is out of question as he flinches every time Anakin wants to touch his hand, like afraid he'd break or something. It was so frustrating, the boy couldn't endure months of having Obi-Wan looking like that at him. He must do something and he did. Luckily his attempts with Force healing (the upgraded version) worked very well, they took his bandages off, tremors gone and Vokara Che's contented praise on his progress did finally calm Obi-Wan down.