The only one I trust

"Obi-Wan has problems."
Anakin is worried.

"Obi-Wan needs you just as you need him." (- the conclusion Vokara Che comes to, after Anakin Skywalker's first therapy session)
______________________________
W/T : no idea how the therapy is really done. This is only for plot's sake. (i am sorry 🤧)
_______________________________

Anakin may be thanking he overdid it on the council meeting, maybe just a little, because he refuses to comment on what he told Obi-Wan after the meeting. Oh about his Master everything went all right, it's his blabbering about the jedi council he's crestfallen about. (he knew his stupid mouth will betray him one day) So yeah, overdid it only like Anakin Skywalker can, if for the sole reason of having a lost in daze and flustered Obi-Wan (oh that works actually perfectly fine with Anakin, he'd enjoy and take it gladly over any other day) and fretting (that was getting a little tiring) and pushing himself too far (typical Obi-Wan) and paranoid (ok that may be Anakin's fault) and self-conscious around Anakin. (he is almost certain this one is not his fault) It's so bad that his Master is slowly falling to his exhausted self-version from the future, the older Obi-Wan bone-tired of battles and wars and death, which can not happen now! And Anakin doesn't mean the physical tiredness, but emotional one foremost. He knows they have regular meetings, Healer Che and Obi-Wan, yet he's at loss of why it doesn't help his Master. He almost misses his collected expression, elegant demeanor, perfect composure and may-the-world-end-I'll-remain-my-graceful-self Obi-Wan Kenobi, a fine, exasperated "uncivilized" and a huff sung with his nothing but serene voice.

Well, almost. He misses his older Master dearly, but he can't not adore this young, bashful and expressive version of him. For Anakin Obi-Wan is Obi-Wan. Nevermind which timeline, both are the same person and his Master. He can even bet he recalls moments like that in his far past, when he was his new Padawan. He has a theory you see, he thinks he as a child then, was too emotional and unbalanced, that Obi-Wan took it on himself to change and force himself to dull out his reactions and expressions to better balance Anakin's. Perhaps. He will never know, yet this time around, he can't believe he's saying this, but he is the balanced one and his Master is slowly yet steadily edging to fall in breakdowns. He supposes it's his fault in both cases, as Obi-Wan always choose Anakin as his center and adapts his trajectory carefully around him. Force, his Master was and is a handful. Anakin sighs remembering all the times the past week his Obi-Wan was teased with what he said in the council (it seems it spread like a wildfire) with words like "best Master", "best Jedi" and ow and aw, and making his Obi-Wan all embarrassed and small, and adorably huffing back and Anakin glares bloodthirstily at each one of them. (the worst are Qui-Gon and Quilan Vos, who are downright ignoring all his menacing glares even daring to call it "aaw, that's so cute". The guts they had, if not for Obi-Wan holding him back, he would have bite and thorn something to teach them a lesson).

Back to the subject, Obi-Wan has problems.

Anakin would not indulge himself so shamelessly as to not admit that at least partially, he is the cause of this problems. The boy reflected on everything that happened since the incident (for of course it has to do with it, before Obi-Wan was stable and alright) and he can't really pin point what he did wrong (well beside the council but that's beside the point). He even recalls and re-analyses his two meetings with healer Che which passed surprisingly civilized and uneventful.

"Anakin, do you know why you're here?"

"Obi-Wan is worried."

Because that's the main reason why he begrudgingly agreed to this whole therapy deal, his Master looking at him like Anakin is living his last days and it was enough to hear only his frail voice and his words of "Anakin, please, it's very important for your well-being, I worry that it can put you in danger again if not..." and so on and on.