You are different

"I'm sorry Master. I'm sorry to scare you like that. It will not happen again. I swear. All good?"

[who believes Anakin? right, no one. and Obi-Wan is too clever to fall for that]

[ and we have ] : Anakin is chill (when he isn't)
Obi-Wan is too nervous, sighs too often (already gets therapy)
Vokara Che gets homework
Yoda has a nice entertaining council meeting

oh and Anakin may have blurted too much and Obi-Wan is in shock/daze for days.

The usual!

_______________________________

Anakin wakes up with a wild intake of air that makes him curl into himself. He chokes through it, but a warm hand on his back soothes him and he looks up to find a crying Obi-Wan, pale with red eyes and dark shadows on his face. He looks like he gained 10 more years and for a moment, he sees another Obi-Wan older, crying all the same and Anakin shakes his head rapidly to clear the sight.

It's not the past. He's not in the past. He must remember that.

A tiny voice in his head yells back at him, that it could be very well be his feature and Anakin forces himself to ignore it. He needs to breathe normally first, which as always is a kriffing hard job to do. Force, then he'll get out of it already. It's getting annoying. He can't fall in a coughing fit during a fight and jeopardize his mission or put in danger Obi-Wan for that matter. He is still inclined to not think of himself as a cripple. Thank you very much.

"Anakin breathe with me. In.... out.... Come on."

Anakin winces then he hears the broken, hoarse voice of his Master, knowing he's likely at fault for that.

"Come on... In... out... In... out."

Anakin copies everything his Master does, the best he could, and realizes that Obi-Wan needs that just as well as him, as he slowly relaxes and all the stiffness and tension from his body is fading away.

He still pats soft circles on Anakin's back with one hand and the other sliding up and down his right arm, like trying to warm him up.

Now that he thinks about it, Anakin feels indeed cold.

"In... out... Good. Very good. Again... In...out."

Anakin follows it without any objection, for it really helps him regain his breathing to normal again, and slowly feel overall better.

"You're doing great Anakin. You're alright."

Somehow the words ring as if his Master wants to ensure himself more than Anakin and the younger frowns. His master sounds just as bad as he looks, and he tries to pounce with his force to find out what is wrong and nearly flinches at sensing all his Master's force energy shockingly depleted out of him. And he isn't that dumb, to not put 2 and 2 together.

"Obi-...", he still exhales and tries to work his rushing words through the pattern. "Obi-Wan, what... did you do?!"

Obi-Wan blinks in surprise and has the guts to look bashful. His pale checks gradually get more color and Anakin is relieved to see that. His Master may not be on the verge to collapse like he thought at first, that's good.

"I-I didn't do anyth-"

Something flickers in his eyes, a realization of some sorts, that fires deep red blush on his Master's cheeks, tiny freckles getting darker with the shade, while the tips of his ears are getting red enough to believe it caught fire.