Come back to me, I need you

"-and the last thing that was burned in the balls of his eyes is the back turned away from him and leaving him, ignoring all his screams, and tears, and pleas until even his voice died under the flare, lungs drown in ashes."

[ actually ]: The trial of Ilum does not go as planned for both, Anakin and his Master. (to put it VERY mildly)
___________________________________

W/T: graphical, mention of (actually nothing, just banthashit)
be prepared.

Anakin looks at the hideous creature sneering at him, with his face, well his 22 years old-face, and spurting Banthashit at him. He knows there must be hours of him wandering around in the cave, no crystal in sight, only a karking Force apparition glued to him to farkle him up.

"You think Obi-Wan will look at you if he knew what you did huh? Please, you cannot be so naïve. If he finds out who you killed, haha, I can picture his face. A dumb look no less, with popped eyes, and open mouth that would move mutely incapable to utter anything. Now that's a sight. And then after hours, he maybe would break his stupor and squeal "Anakin! Tell me that's not true. Please, Please." He will beg oh, I can see his ugly crying face mortifying at the realization that it is indeed the only truth. He will deny at first, shake his head until his neck creaks, and yet choosing to stay blind than to accept it."

The creature stops seemingly measuring his reaction and Anakin sighs, because kriff if that's any important. He knows his deeds and if needed he'll pay for it, again and again if he shall. What he feels is not relevant.

"Obi-Wan's face is not ugly." He hears himself say, and curses under his nose for letting it out.

"Oh, because you're so cozy with him now. Of course then he doesn't know what you did. Who you killed." That sneer only widens.

Force if he really twisted his face like that in the past, he's a goner. He is not even surprised the universe hated him enough to punish him and... anyway.

"Master Windu, dozens of others, the Tosken Raiders, sandmen, women, children, the poor souls witnessing your massacre on Tatooine, Padawans-"

Anakin's breath hitches.

"Oh, how can we forget about - the younglings."

Anakin stops in his track, he still doesn't see or hear any crystal singing and a lot of time passed already, it seems he will not get a lightsaber any time soon and maybe it isn't that important anymore. Maybe he shall become a researcher jedi, or a healer instead. Who said they need a lightsaber.

"You? A healer? Haha haha!"

His older doppelganger bents from the laughing outburst.

"You can't be serious, are you? You, a killer of jedi wants to become a healer. Haha now what next, maybe the errand boy of the jedi council. No wait..."

Anakin doesn't like where's that going.

"Maybe Palpatine's servant, hm? Oh that old geezer has such a peculiar taste. When he set his eyes on you, when you were what 13? 10? Gross. And you were just running in his open arms, like a little slave gushing in the attention of a real man."

Anakin is going to puke. Because now, then it's said like that, it really looks that way isn't it? He feels the urgent need to clear that up for no particular reason other than that it's Sithspit, load of it.