Your smile feels like touching your heart

Anakin Skywalker smirks and Obi-Wan Kenobi gulps.
"Master, have you ever been in the Wild Space"

[ in short ]: the usual. Anakin feels too much. Obi-Wan worries too much. blushes just the right amount and offers to do therapy with Anakin (finally!) Anakin has a struck of epiphany (more like he remembers what he forgot) and they are going to...Kamino? Obi-Wan is not even that fazed anymore (he gets immune to Anakin's own blend of storms and disasters)
also, Anakin has quality time with his mother.
oh and is struck with the revelation of the millennia, accidentally becoming the Force or it's the other way around... for a moment. that's it.
_________________________________
Warnings / Tr. : mention of breakdowns, slavery

"What can I do, Anakin?"

The question so out of space, that he chokes on his spoon of fried rice, taking time to recollect himself, while grabbing eagerly the purple juice offered by his Master.

"W-what do you mean?"

They finally passed (successfully Anakin would dare say) over the daunting "talk stage" and the whole aftermath of the lightsaber training-disaster. There is still over-carefulness and fidgeting and worrying from his master (when it isn't), but it's nothing as bad as the last 3 months. They fell back in a comfortable stance of Master and Padawan, trusting, casual almost, like the friendship Anakin remembered they had in the wartime. The need bounding them tighter together, both of them being the strength and support for each other. For Anakin especially. Obi-Wan's unwarranted trust in him (he knows he demanded too much from his Master as selfish as he is, he can't help it), the man's boundless acceptance and understanding, is like fresh cold water to Anakin's years of thirsting on Tatooine's desserts. He knows he isn't at all completely honest with his Master and he doesn't know, if he ever would be, but the fragile trust built between them, he will cherish and protect it with all his might. His Master didn't ask him anything more since that day and there are a few days as of now, Anakin suspects, it's mostly because of the emotional toll it took from the both of them and Obi-Wan specifically.

That night, Anakin made a gut-decision and though it ended more or less, better than he would have hoped, he was one step apart from losing Obi-Wan and entirely in a different way than he thought, than he could ever imagine, which scared him so much, he nearly slipped in that all-consuming fog of blind fear from before he fell to the dark side. Nearly or better said barely avoided it, as his Master's violent reaction and self-harming breakdown bring shivers through his spine, whenever he remembers it. Anakin guesses he would have followed his Master down, if Obi-Wan wouldn't have overcome it. Kriff, how could he have known, that Obi-Wan crackling Kenobi would catch him off like that. How did he even find out that "it happened" and not it being just a vision from the future or anything karking thing imaginable? No, of course his Master would find it out. He was unnecessary perceptive to the oddest of things.

"I mean to help, with anything you need. Just tell me...please."

The last word has no place here, Obi-Wan is his Master, he can demand, he can ask, but never beg. He shall not. It's another reminder of how unsecure and hurt his Master still is and how different he is from the past.

"You don't have to-" (Obi-Wan's face falls) "I mean, to beg or anything, just say so, no need to ask...like that. I-I'd like your help Master."

Obi-Wan first looked surprised, then nods.

Anakin sighs. His Master's (over)cautiousness in behavior is entirely his fault. Stars, try and solve it now, laserbrain (Anakin thought to himself).

"Well?"

Obi-Wan as always doesn't let him breathe freely for even a moment. Another sigh, if only to take extra time to find the right words to explain.