19🥵

🥵Mild Mature Content🥵
.
.
.
____________

Wei Wuxian got a good rest after all the gifts and surprises he received. He was still in a bit of shock from it all but he was starting to come around. He took a nice nap and woke up in the arms of his fiancé. He smiled and placed his lips on Wangji's neck. He couldn't help but place a kiss there. He felt Wangji's hands tighten his grip on him. Wuxian moved his lips down a bit to Wangji's collarbone.

As he sucked on Wangji's skin, he heard a soft moan leave Wangji's throat. Wuxian smiled knowing how much he turned Wangji on. Even though he was nervous about being more intimate with Wangji, he was opening up to it more and he was even more excited and curious for that wedding night. Wuxian moved his lips back up Wangji's neck over his jaw, his chin, and to his lips.

Lan Wangji slowly took over and rolled them over so he was laying on top of Wuxian. Wuxian wrapped his arms around Wangji's neck. Wangji managed to pry Wuxian's mouth open with his tongue and pushed it past Wuxian's clenched teeth. The moment Wuxian's tongue met his, the two both let out a moan of satisfaction from the taste. A sweet but salty taste that has them both reeling for more of each other.

Wangji's right hand started to wander down Wuxian's side and to his waist. He unconsciously started to tug at the sash of Wuxian's robes. He didn't want to go too far but he wanted more access to Wuxian's upper body. Wuxian seemed to get a little bit of a clue and opened his robes for Wangji. He even slipped his arms out of his sleeves so now he was only in his trousers. Wangji realized that Wuxian was trusting him..he trusted him very much. It satisfied him knowing that Wuxian trusted him to be this exposed to him right now.

Wangji wanted to make the best of this opportunity but he also didn't want to overstep too much. Wangji moved from kissing Wuxian's lips to his jaw, then his collarbone, and eventually made his way to Wuxian's chest. Wangji started to massage Wuxian's chest, taking one nipple and putting it in his mouth and sucked. Wuxian moaned as he gently placed his hands on Wangji's head. His fingers were lightly digging into Wangji's hair.

"Mnn, L-Lan Zhan," Wuxian moaned. Wei Wuxian wrapped his legs around Wangji. Lan Wangji was feeling so smug right now, and super happy. He of course was getting very turned on by Wuxian's moaning but to be able to touch him like this was enough for him at the moment, "s-so good."

Lan Wangji smiled as he brushed his lips against Wuxian's skin. Just like wine, Wuxian's body was intoxicating. Wuxian always smelled of wine, mildly sweet yet tangy. Wangji had a couple experiences with wine and he doesn't necessarily want to go through them again, especially for Wei Wuxian's sake. After Wuxian told him what he did once when he was drunk, he saw how much of a child he was behaving. He also noticed how uneasy Wuxian gets when talking about it.

Wangji slowly moved back up to Wuxian's lips and kissed him for a bit before pulling his head back, "You are my everything," Wangji told him.

Wuxian smiled and bit down on his bottom lip before responding, "I love you, so much. I am really looking forward to living my forever with you."

Wangji smiled back at him, "and I love my Wei Ying too."

The two eventually got their act together and stopped fooling around. Wuxian put his robes back on before he and Wangji were to head out to the dining hall for dinner, "so how did you get Jiang Cheng to give you my sword?" Wuxian asked as they walked.

Wangji sighed, "he wanted something in return," he said, "my brother agreed before I could really think about it. I am not sure what you'd think about it."

"What did he agree to?" Wuxian asked.

"Jiang Wanyin wants to not only meet you but attend our wedding," Wangji replied.

Wuxian stopped walking and stared at Wangji for a moment. He knows Wangji s someone who never lies so he is just trying to take in what he just said. Wuxian was honestly surprised, "at the temple, we didn't really part with saying anything and I haven't seen him since then. We haven't really talked since he found out about the core transfer...and he basically said we aren't family anymore so why does he want to see me and attend the wedding now?"

"He said he wants to try and make some amends with you," Wangji said, "I guess coming to the wedding is fine as it will be a big event from what I understand, but I also was not expecting him to say either of those things."

"I suppose I can meet him just once but I am not doing it alone," Wuxian said, "the last time I was alone with him he had used Fairy to scare me...bastard."

Wangji looked at Wuxian wide eyes, "he did what?"

"When you asked me that night, I'd I met Jiang Cheng and how I got the curse on my leg, I didn't really answer properly...I did meet him and he made threats...your Shufu saw it through empathy I am sure...I honestly don't want to keep being afraid of dogs but it's a fear that I've had since I was a child. I don't know how to overcome it," Wuxian explained.

"Do you react the same with puppies?" Wangji asked, "we can maybe try to help you break it. They say exposure therapy is the best method but to do it slowly. We can try with a puppy and have him on the other side of a barrier or window where you can see each other but not touch."

"You'd help me get over the fear? No one as ever even considered asking me," Wuxian said, "I want to try. Puppies I do tend to react the same but maybe your methods will work. Can we talk to your uncle and brother? If I overcome it, it can't be used against me anymore."

"We can try, we can also speak to someone Lingyun from the infirmary for some help too," Wangji said.

"Sure," he said, "Since he requested, if I say yes, will you be with me if he wants to meet me?"

"I will," Wangji said, "you do not have to do anything alone ever again. I will always be with you. All you have to do is ask."

"I will," Wuxian said.