31 🔞

—MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER—

🔞🔞🔞
*****

Wei Wuxian was in a state of bliss. He and Wangji had left the day after their wedding for a small getaway honeymoon. Wangji brought him to a nice cabin near a beautiful riverside and there was a meadow nearby. There was also a forest behind the cabin so they could go night hunting if they so chose.

At the moment, the two were tangled within the sheets of the bed. Wangji was sheathed deep into his husband and had Wuxian's hands pinned down on either side of his head. He was currently thrusting slowly, and it was torture for Wuxian as he was wanting it to be faster. Though the slow speed felt amazing as Wangji still slammed into him upon each thrust, hitting his most sensitive shot within him. After five or six thrusts, Wuxian would shoot a release, coating his and Wangji's bodies.

"You...made me...cum..so many...times now!" Wuxian panted.

"And we...are not done yet," Wangji said, "I bet you...feel...amazing."

"Does it...feel good...inside me?" Wuxian asked shamelessly in return.

Wangji smirked and slammed into him hard as it was his way to answer his question. Wangji picked up the pace but still continued to push hard and deep. Wuxian moaned loudly as he was so entranced by how Wangji made him feel. After some time, Wangji sat up on his knees and placed Wuxian's legs over his shoulders. With this angle, he took Wuxian to new depths. Wuxian rolled his head back and stroked his cock with his hand. Wuxian was sure he'd pass out eventually from the dozens of overstimulating releases. He and Wangji have been doing good though. Wangji would only stop for a moment occasionally as he shot a load deep into him before he'd start to move again.

By the time they finished, Wei Wuxian could barely move. Lan Wangji could move around just fine so he would tend to Wuxian to help him out. He ran a bath and the two soaked for a while. It helped Wuxian quite a bit. As they relaxed for a while, Wuxian sat leaning back against Wangji as Wangji had his arms wrapped around him, holding him close.

"Lan Zhan, there is something I wanted to tell you but I don't know if it will upset you," Wuxian said.

"Tell me," Wangji said calmly.

Wuxian turned so he could look at him, "before the wedding, your brother stopped over at my workshop. While he was there two spirits were also present. They were your parents."

Wangji stared at him for a moment and let out a deep breath, "did they speak to you?" He asked.

"No, but I have noticed the two still there before we left to be here," Wuxian told him, "I found a way for others to see spirits with me...as long as I am holding their hand they can see them...it's up to you, so I will support your decision. Would you like to see them when we return home?"

"I appreciate you telling me this," Wangji said, "I need to think about it more."

"I understand, just let me know," Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying, no matter what it is, never hesitate to talk to me. If you feel it may upset me, we will talk it out. I will never be upset with you for wanting to talk to me about anything," Wangji assured him.

Wuxian nodded, "alright," he said and turned back to leaning against Wangji, "I don't think I will be able to walk properly for a few days."

Wangji smiled, "I apologize...but at the same time, I'm sure you do not regret any of it. I know I do not," he said.

Wuxian giggled, "I do not," he said.

The two sat and relaxed and cleaned up. After their bath, Wangji helped Wuxian dress and placed him in the bed. He then made them both something to eat as they haven't eaten all day.