44 🔞

🔞Mature Content in this Chapter🔞
.
.
.
__________

"Lan Zhan, you are totally unfair. I deemed my punishment acceptable but you punish me for doing nothing wrong," Wuxian says through pants and heavy breathing. He was on his knees and his face was on the bed and his arms gripped the bedded on either side of his head. Wangji was behind him fiercely thrusting in and out of him. He denies Wuxian his release several times now and Wuxian was going to lose it.

"You should have thought that through when you punished me before we spoke civilly first," Wangji said as he leaned down over Wuxian and wrapped his left hand around Wuxian's neck.

"You embarrassed me!" Wuxian said, "I may have been have playing earlier but now this is too much!" He cried, "I will not spend another night here if you don't let me release!"

This time, Wangji knew Wuxian was being serious. Wuxian was angry. He felt that his punishment was actually justified when Wuxian was being punished for punishing him. Wuxian proved his worth and now he is paying the price. Wuxian shoved his face more into the bed as his legs collapsed from underneath him. He was exhausted and overstimulated, and all he wanted was his release. Wuxian felt wronged. Wangji didn't expect for the night to turn out this way. He felt he went too far and now he really has to talk it out with him. Wangji pulled out momentarily to roll Wuxian over to his back and grabbed Wuxian's cock in his hand. Wangji started to pump his hand, using his fingers to stimulate him more. He used his other hand and stuck a couple fingers into him.

"I apologize for upsetting you Wei Ying, it was not my intention," Wangji said and he continued to pleasure his husband. Wuxian pouted out his lip and refused to look at him. Wangji seemed to have understood and leaned down and slowly put Wuxian's length into his mouth. Wangji at first used his tongue to worship such a treasure. Wuxian closed his eyes and a moan left his mouth. Wangji pulled back once again denying his release but he wanted Wuxian to release with him inside him. Wangji pushed his cock back into Wuxian, a bit more gently this time and leaned down so he was just inches from Wuxian's face, "Forgive me."

Wuxian wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, "let me have my release the next time it comes and I will. You deny me one more time, and I will not," he said.

Wangji nodded and kissed him. Their lips moved in sync, pulling the other as close as possible. Nothing and no one mattered. At this blissful moment, they relished in each other's existence, with no one to interrupt. Within the passionate kiss they continued exploring and caressing every corner of one another's  mouths, while drinking in each other's sinful moans. Then Lan Wangji bit down on Wie Wuxian's bottom lip, causing Wei Wuxian to gasp. Wei Wuxian was dazed and panting as he clung tighter to Lan Wangji. Wangji's thrusts picked up the pace again, and he was accurately hitting Wuxian's deepest sweet spot.

"Release with me," Wangji said.

Wuxian nodded before Wangji rested his forehead to his. With a couple more quick thrusts, the two released. Wuxian's release was long awaited and he felt so much better. Wangji thought it might be best not to deny him so many times like that again. The two settled down and cuddled together after a while, but cleaned up first...well Wangji did the cleaning as Wuxian was too weak to move. Wangji felt a bit bad about that, so he would have to make it up to him. As the two cuddled, Wangji lightly trailed his fingers around on Wuxian's back while emitting a small amount of spiritual energy. The energy was soothing to Wuxian's back for sure.

Wangji actually felt a bit bad that he pushed Wuxian a bit too much this time, "I am sorry, Wei Ying," Wangji said as he held Wuxian closer.

"Lan Zhan, we have both had our fair share of teasing. I tease you but I at least think about it a little bit. I will even lighten up a bit more on it as I feel I am being a hypocrite," Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying, I did tease you but I never meant to embarrass you like that. I know how smart you are, and the rules don't really apply much to you. You are a free and easygoing individual and you don't like being confined by rules. I have known that for a while. I will still tease you, but I will be mindful, okay. And you are not a hypocrite. You have a right to feel as you did. I might have actually felt the same way," Wangji told him.

"I am sorry," Wuxian said.

"It's alright," Wangji said, "we will work this out over time. We need to work on trusting each other and relying on each other. I promise you I will ease up on you more."

"You already have, I was just not expecting to be quizzed like that in front of our disciples, Shufu and Zewu Jun. I would have been even more embarrassed if I actually mess up reciting the rules. I have been embarrassed a lot and have always let it go, but here, it is different. I don't feel...comfortable with everyone here yet to be more open like that...I am sorry," Wuxian explained.

"You have every right to feel as you do, Wei Ying," Wangji said, "I will do better. Our bond is here to help guide us...you need to learn to stop blocking it from me before I learn how to stop you from blocking it."

"Please don't pry too much in my brain...it is a big mess as it is," Wuxian said.

"I will not," Wangji assured him, "Just want to know how you are feeling. It helps me understand you more as you are good at keeping things to yourself."

"Not my intention...just a force of habit," Wuxian said, "it's a habit that may take a while to get over. You know I did not have much of an opportunity in my past to let others in. When I did, I would only get hurt, or I would hurt someone else."

Wangji placed a kiss on Wuxian's forehead, "I love you more than anything," Wangji said, "please know that. I want to be there for you, alright?"

"Okay."