2.

Author's point of view

The tall boy was in the office, leaning on a counter while he waited for the bored-looking woman to bring him the papers he needed

He looked at all the furniture that he already knew by heart and then his eyes stopped on a little girl, sitting right behind him. Her feet dangled in the middle of the floor and she had a very familiar face but Alejandro was sure he didn't know her.

As soon as another figure invaded the room like a hurricane, his attention was completely taken. The girl from literature class was right there and so she sat down next to the little girl, who swallowed hard.

- Lauren! What did you do this time? - Mavie's face showed a mixture of concern and irritation.

- I did what you told me to do when a man messed with me! - The little girl's voice was sweet, she spoke so calmly that it would make anyone sleepy.

-Oh my God, did you hit a boy? - Alejandro watched the little girl shrink, they both already felt a scolding coming but what happened was completely the opposite. - I'm proud! What was the reason?

- He said he was much smarter than me because women are stupid so I beat him up.

- You did it right! I'll find a way to convince mom not to punish you, don't worry.- Mavie smiled, reassuring her younger sister.

- I'm sorry, but do you really think it's right to encourage an eleven-year-old child to be so violent?

-Sorry? - Mavie seemed shocked to see the boy from literature class interrupting her again.

Even the way he spoke caused a certain hatred in the girl.

- You are encouraging her to hit someone! In another child, to be more specific.

- I didn't encourage her to hit a person, but a man. - The older woman shrugged, as if that were completely normal.

- I thought the problem was with Mr. Darcy but I'm starting to believe that you hate all men. - Alejandro smiled weakly. Mavie thought he would be very attractive if he wasn't such a busybody.

-You are sure! And I'm starting to hate you too, so please don't tease me. - She crossed her arms, giving the boy one last deadly look. - Come on, Lauren.

-Wait! Won't you at least tell me your name? - Alejandro smiled, he knew he was handsome and did his best to be even more attractive. But it was clear that she was indifferent about any man.

-I'm not at all interested in being your friend, so don't force intimacy that, if it depends on me, won't exist.

Lauren just watched her older sister with a mischievous smile, it was the first time that Mavie didn't turn her back on a man when he tried to flirt with her.

- Are you always this tough?

- Are you always this inconvenient? - The one with brown eyes replied, making Alejandro smile involuntarily.

He didn't expect that one.

-Uh, okay! I think I can come to terms with your rejection. — Mavie rolled her eyes, drama didn't work with her. - But if you ever want to discuss Pride and Prejudice, I'll be available.

-I would never want to talk to someone who is in favor of Darcy. -The girl shrugged, her tone was more serene than the one she had a few minutes ago. — Excuse me, you've already taken more time than you deserve.

The girl soon left the office, taking her younger sister with her. Alejandro was impressed by how he had been rejected by the new girl and only returned to the real world as soon as the documents he was waiting for were delivered.

 Alejandro was impressed by how he had been rejected by the new girl and only returned to the real world as soon as the documents he was waiting for were delivered