15.

Author's point of view

Kate made sure no one was watching and then pushed Rodrygo into the library, once again empty thanks to lunchtime

-She will show up in about thirty minutes, she has classes in the afternoon.

-I don't understand, do you really think she wants to see me?

-She fell in love with Alejandro in a matter of weeks, why wouldn't she fall back in love with someone she dated for so many years?-Kate shrugged, without even paying attention to the absurdities she was saying.

-I kind of ruined her life.

-But she's a girl like any other, even if she keeps pretending that she hates men!  Just say something stupid and she'll fall for it.

-Who will fall?- Sophia appeared in the library, with her arms crossed.

The brunette girl simply stopped and Rodrygo smiled mockingly, he wouldn't make any effort to get out of that situation.

-I asked you a question Kate, I want you to answer me.- Sophia stamped her feet on the floor, while facing the girl.

-A friend of ours, we are planning a prank call for her birthday!  A surprise party, to be more specific.

-Mutual friends?  Because I think I heard you say that he was only in Lisbon for his birthday.

-You're being quite inconvenient, Sophia.- Kate laughed, trying to change the subject.

-I swear this never crossed my mind but now I can be sure that you were the reason why Mavie walked away from all of us.

-Hey!  Now you've really gone too far with your crazy things.

-I'm going to find out what you're up to Kate and I won't stop until I bring her back.

Sophia left the library completely focused on finding out what was wrong there and then the blonde girl breathed a sigh of relief.

-We have to be more careful.

-I get it, this girl has a way of being trouble!  But the problem is completely hers.- He shrugs, totally insensitive.  -And what will I gain if I convince Mavie to come home?

Rodrygo smiled mischievously and Kate quickly understood what he wanted but it was clear that she wasn't willing to do it.

-I'm sorry but I'm already in love, that's not going to happen!  Your payment will be getting Mavie back, even if that's not such a good thing.

- I don't know if I really want her back, now she doesn't mean anything to me anymore!  I also have my reputation and I don't want to be seen with someone like that.

-So why were you willing to travel to such a far away place?- Kate seemed confused, she thought there was still a passion between them.

-I came to look for fun in a new place!  Not to mention I would give anything to ruin her life one more time.  - Rodrygo laughed, that wasn't anger but a thirst for revenge.

-Wow, she must have done something really bad for you to want her head on a silver platter.  -Kate commented playfully even though she believed that Mavie was far from being a dangerous girl.  -Let me guess, you're the reason she hates men?

-She hates?  He laughed, his ex-girlfriend was a joke.

-For sure!  But you still haven't told me what she did, for you to have done all those things.

- I just put her in her place, so she realizes that no one can say no to me.

Rodrygo looked at Kate with some coldness and then she felt a wave of fear pass through her entire body.  Little did Kate know, that Mavie wouldn't be the only one harmed in the situation she was getting into.

  Little did Kate know, that Mavie wouldn't be the only one harmed in the situation she was getting into