20.

Author's point of view

-And so that's how we took this photo of Kate's hands! But there's still Rodrygo and we want your help to put an end to him too. - Alejandro calmly explained.

The four were gathered at a table, taking advantage of Kate's absence thanks to the previous night's embarrassment.

For a moment Mavie felt dizzy, imagining that the three there had already seen her completely naked body, but soon Madison reassured her, saying that no one there had seen the photo, just heard about it.

-It was very risky! How can you assure me that Kate doesn't actually have the photo?

-As I assumed they talked through Facebook messages, I asked her father to delete the conversations and check all the media on her phone! And of course he loved the idea of ​​going through his daughter's cell phone.

-Wow. -That was all Mavie could say but in truth she was thrilled because those three did everything for her, she finally felt what it was like to have real friends. - I...thank you, no one has ever done so much for me.

-This is just the beginning. - Alejandro smiled at her, while holding her thin hands on the table. Mavie smiled again, she had found the charming prince that fairy tales talked about so much.

-I really appreciate it but... -Mavie sighed, she felt full of courage. -I'm the one who needs to face Rodrygo, alone.

  Mavie took a few deep breaths as she walked to a square, where she had arranged to meet Rodrygo

Alejandro insisted that he wouldn't leave her alone, even in a public place and so there he was, watching from behind a playground.

Rodrygo was already there as soon as Mavie arrived and so she insisted on sitting next to him on the old wooden bench.

-Did you hear about the mess at Kate's party yesterday? Wow, you didn't miss anything. -He laughed, the girl maintained her indifferent expression.- Well, I'm in a hotel nearby so we can go there.

- You're crazy, I'm not going to have sex with you! - She raised her voice, for the first time she felt safe to speak that way.

- Look how you talk to me! Don't forget that I have you in my hands.

-You know what? You made me think that all the men in the world were muggles! That none of them were good enough and that they all only had one goal, to fuck with women's lives. -Mavie looked into those brown eyes, about to say what she held back for so many years. -But I discovered now that men are not the problem, the problem is actually you Rodrygo! You and all the other guys who decide to destroy a girl's reputation, just because she didn't want anything to do with him.

- Are you done with your little show? Because if you don't put yourself in your place now, I'm going to send that photo to everyone you know. -He threatened, making Mavie laugh.

-You barely know the type of woman I am, in fact it is you who is playing with fire. -The boy laughed, he wasn't the least bit afraid of her. -And if you really want to spread that photo again, go ahead! My true friends and the boy I love don't care about this and their opinion is the only thing that matters to me.

Rodrygo really didn't expect that. He loved playing with Jenner's feelings and causing fear in her, but he didn't expect to find a girl so confident and without any fear of what people would think of her.

- I think I'm done! I'm sorry that this photo is no longer useful to you, now that I'm not the least bit ashamed of it. - Mavie smiled ironically once again, seeing that the boy was snorting with hatred. - And I hope I never have to see you again! You can even burn Rodrygo but me, I'm hotter than the sun.

  - And I hope I never have to see you again!  You can even burn Rodrygo but me, I'm hotter than the sun