4.

Author's point of view

Xavi Simons was convinced that with his smooth talk and good looks, he could easily convince any girl to do anything he wanted

Even with the pressure from Alejandro Balde constantly saying that the girl would massacre him, like a mercenary, Simons was confident that he would know how to deal with her.

He took a deep breath as he looked at Mavie having difficulty opening her locker and then walked towards her, with the best smile he had.

- You need to enter the password, just turn it! Like an old phone. -Xavi was as nice as he could be but all he got was a look of contempt in response.

- Don't tell me what to do, I'm not an idiot. -Mavie opened the closet quickly, then looked at the boy. Her look said something like "get out of here now".

But it was clear that Xavi Simons wouldn't give up easily, he wouldn't give Alejandro the chance to say "I told you so."

- You're new here, right? I don't think you've made any friends yet. — Xavi commented, Mavie continued looking for his books and did not intend to give him an answer. - And I thought, what do you think about joining our group? We are four people and I guarantee you, we are the nicest people at this school.

- If you leave, maybe I'll come in. - She laughed ironically. As much as she had been warned, he wasn't expecting that behavior. - And you are not at all modest, very typical of your type of person.

Xavi quickly understood that she was referring to male people.

- Why do you hate men? -He let the words slip and soon regretted it, upon receiving that deadly look.- I'm sorry.

-I don't owe you satisfaction but... -The girl closed the closet, putting her backpack on her back. - I believe that men are the cause of all of society's problems.

-Some really are! But what could a teenager who just wants to graduate, like us, do for someone?

- You really don't know anything about teenage boys. -Rudy expected her to say that in a hurt way or perhaps with hatred but Mavie had an expressionless face.

- We have two girls with us, if that's the problem.

- And the cute clueless one? Is he part of your group too? What a stupid question, I saw you two sitting together in literature class.

It took Xavi a while to assimilate that she was talking about Alejandro, so was that how she was referring to him? Well, at least she had a compliment before the insult.

-He does, in fact his name is Alejandro and I'm Xavi, Xavi Simons.

-I don't remember asking your name. -She crossed her arms.

-God, that was very rude! - Rudy complained. He expected some other rude response but all she did was turn her back and walk away from him.

Xavi felt extremely offended and would take a while to overcome his pride to talk to the girl again, all he did was walk away just like she had done.

- Alejandro, you were right. - Xavi commented disturbed, after joining his friends on the court. -She scares me, I feel like her mission on Earth is to exterminate all men.

-I hate to say this but you know, I warned you. -Alejandro laughed, he realized how much Xavi had been offended by the girl's manner.

- Oh don't tell me! You really are a pretty clueless little guy. — Xavi snorted, making the other two look at him in confusion. — That's what Miss Rudeness calls you!

- So she thinks I'm pretty? — Alejandro smiled, he knew it was difficult to resist his charm. — Well, maybe she's not so bad after all.

sorry 4 not posting i've been busy wschool stuff

sorry 4 not
posting i've
been busy w
school stuff.💋😭