22.

Author's point of view

Things had changed a lot in the last few weeks

Things had changed a lot in the last few weeks.  Kate and other girls had created a group for feminist movements at school and she was always with her new friends, but without forgetting the group she had always been part of and of course, without ceasing to be grateful to Mavie.

Xavi and Sophia were still the same, they fought at least once a week but then they went back to being the best friends of all time.

Alejandro and Lauren were practically brothers, Mavie even felt like she was being left aside but she didn't care, seeing the boy she liked so much being the cutest human being in the world with that child, made her heart fill with joy.

That particular afternoon, Alejandro was getting tips from Lauren to finally ask Mavie to be his girlfriend but the only thing he got was "My sister hates clichés, do something different."

But what was to be done differently for those who wanted that to happen as quickly as possible?  She ended up doing the usual cliché, taking her to eat at her favorite restaurant and then they went to the park.

Alejandro smiled as he looked at Mavie excitedly, pointing out each and every type of animal that passed through the lake just below them.  He could stay there forever, just admiring how beautiful and incredible she was.

- I feel like you have something to tell me, so speak up!  I'm starting to feel agony.  -The girl smiled, she knew him better than she seemed.

-I asked your sister how I should do this but it's much more difficult than I thought it would be!  I don't want to just ask that question because I know you don't like clichés, so...THEN

-Then?  -Mavie smiled, she already knew what he was trying to ask.

-Do you want to be my Darcy's Elizabeth?  Alejandro snapped, making Mavie laugh out loud.

-I think I hate the idea of ​​you being Darcy, you know...I don't like him.- Alejandro ended up laughing too, it was the kind of thing she would really say.

-You never change, do you?

-Actually yes!  I don't hate all men, just some.  -She winked, making the boy laugh once again.

-Did I change you?

-You didn't change me, Alejandro.  You just awakened the best side of me that already existed somewhere.  - She joked, that was clearly a reference to the day they met, where Mavie defended Elizabeth Bennet tooth and nail.

-Right!  So can we be Augustus and Hazel?

-Oh my days Alejandro!  The boy dies!- Mavie commented, completely shocked as the boy pulled her by the waist.

-Catherine and Heathcliff?

-In this case, she is the one who dies, you are terrible.  -She wrapped her arms around the boy's neck, while they both smiled openly.

- Okay okay.- He left a delicate peck on the girl's lips.  -Then we can be the most incredible couple there is.

-Which?  - Mavie asked curiously, expecting another literary reference.

-Alejandro and Mavie.

-I think I like this one.  -She smiled, pulling his neck and pressing their lips together once again.  -I love you.

-I love you.  -He smiled, pulling her towards him once again after understanding that "I love you" was the "yes" he had been waiting for.

Someone once said "there are evils that come with good".  Alejandro agreed, if the bad things hadn't happened before, he would never have met that girl.

Even if his heart had been crushed a few times, he wouldn't change a single line of that story.

He would swim through the oceans with more than a thousand sharks as many times as necessary, especially because he knew that in the tides of the beach there would be Mavie, waiting for him with her sweet smile and brutal personality.

And honestly?  He didn't need to have all the girls in the world after all, the only one he was interested in was right there, in his arms.

And we come
to the
end of another
story.😪😊

Thank you @bwjaden
for this
magnificent story.

Thank you to
everyone
who read, commented
and voted (even
ghost readers)

Find someone who loves
you the way you
are.And guides you to the Lord.😊

🎉 You've finished reading YES TO HEAVEN || 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗲 🎉