11.

Author's point of view

Mavie's feelings were mixed

Mavie's feelings were mixed. Half of her was upset and irritated with Lauren for taking those three to her house but the other half was excited for the same reason.

She couldn't understand why he cared so much, of course him, with whom he was always as rude as possible. Mavie didn't understand how he could like her so much when all she did was despise him and treat him rudely.

She really wanted to believe that she could trust those three but the ghosts in her head kept reminding her of last summer, when her boyfriend exposed her and all her friends moved away, when Mavie Jenner became the new slut at school.

- And we want to apologize for Kate! We've been fed up with her actions for a long time and this was the height of it! We're sure you're not the way she describes you.- Sophia reassured her with a smile.

Mavie liked her, she really did. However, she still had difficulty accepting the friendship of the other two.

- Alright, thanks for coming. -Mavie looked down, embarrassed by the situation she found herself in.

Lauren, who was on the other side of the room, felt that her friend had something to say. Thanks to that, she invented the excuse that she needed his help outside and soon the two were in the backyard, which wasn't very big, compared to the house.

- You want to talk to my sister alone, don't you? -She smiled, Alejandro was once again impressed with how observant she was.

-I would like to but I don't think it's better, your sister certainly doesn't like me.

- Of course my sister likes you Alejandro, believe me, I've seen her treat other boys in a much worse way. -Lauren laughed playfully, she remembered well how many boys had been beaten by the oldest. - She takes the time to talk to you, that's a lot of her.

-What do you mean by that?

- That there's something about you that she likes and I still haven't figured out what it is! But I think it's the fact that you care about her. - Lauren shrugged. - I would even tell you all the bad things she had to go through but I think she will do that, when she is ready.

Alejandro nodded, as curious as he was, he would also know how to respect the beautiful Henrietta's time.

- As she would never go up to the room with you, I'm going to take your friends out of the room!

Lauren smiled excitedly and then pulled the boy by the hand, who was definitely at least twice taller than her. In the room, still uncomfortable, Mavie talked to Sophia and sometimes to Xavi.

-Sophia and Xavi! I have a game that you will love! - Lauren smiled, Mavie soon realized what her sister was trying to do.

She threw a deadly look at the youngest who just ignored and guided the other two upstairs, they also realized that their friend wanted to be alone with the girl and thanks to that they had collaborated.

-I know you're going to reject my attempt to get closer again but I want to say that I'm really worried! I spent all week wondering if you were okay and questioning Lauren about you, I really care. -Alejandro spoke so quickly that he almost stumbled over his words, causing the girl to laugh softly. - And I'm willing to leave you alone, as long as you look me in the eyes and say that you don't feel absolutely anything for me.

Mavie looked at him and then shook her head, it was as if the two of them were in a movie.

- Even if I looked you in the eye and said that, you wouldn't give up. - Alejandro smiled, as he observed every detail of the girl's face. - I know you more than you imagine, I know that you don't give up easily on your ideas.

-You really know me well, Mavie. -He smiled more widely. -And all I want most is to be able to meet you too.

 -And all I want most is to be able to meet you too

these two are a jus' something...