12

Author's point of view

The three friends, after much insistence, convinced Mavie to return to school and she did so the next day

She was surprised to see that someone had arrived earlier than her in the biology room but looked down when she noticed Kate's brunette hair. She sat in the front like she usually did but soon felt the body next to her.

-Hello! I hope you were happy after robbing all my friends yesterday. -Kate smiled but not in a kind way, there was evil in her smile.

- Look Kate, I don't want to argue with you! And know that I have already forgiven you for saying those things, we can be friends if you want. -Mavie had barely finished the sentence before she heard the brunette laughing.

-I don't need your forgiveness and I don't want to be your friend!

-Well, then I don't understand what you're still doing here.- Mavie shrugged, opening the book then.

- I just came to remind you of one thing.

A cell phone was left on top of the book where Mavie was reading about sea animals.

She felt her stomach burn and her head spin when she saw that photo. Her eyes immediately watered and Mavie felt weakness in her legs. It was her entire naked body, exposed as she showered in the locker room at her old school.

- Where did you get that? - Mavie looked at her, she hoped she wouldn't need to see that photo ever again.

- It was really easy! I looked for your Twitter and found an account, I found it strange that you haven't been on there for almost a year and so I looked for some happenings! I ended up finding a recent relationship with Rodrygo Goes.

Hearing that name made Mavie even more stunned, it was as if sharp knives were going through her entire body. She also hated him more and more, why did he still have that photo? Men were disgusting.

-I talked to this boy and he ended up saying that one day you guys had a fight and he spread this photo and some horrible rumors to the whole school, poor Mavie. -Kate commented mockingly.

-Please don't show this to anyone.

-If you really want to stay safe, you'll have to dance to my music.-She smiled, then locking the cell phone screen. -I want you to leave my friends alone, especially Alejandro.

Mavie hated herself for this happening. She was in a completely different city and that photo still haunted her, it was as if she was forever linked to her past.

She was starting to like the tall boy who had flushed cheeks and was cute with her sister, but she wasn't ready to receive judgment and name calling as she walked down the halls once again.

- All good! But can I at least say goodbye to him?

-I'm not bothered! But you have until the end of the day to put an end to this ridiculous relationship you're starting to have, or tomorrow this photo will be on every cell phone in this city.

-I'll do what you want, Kate! But promise me you will delete the photo as soon as I disappear from their lives.

-Done deal! - She smiled ironically. - And do you want some advice? You should go back with Rodrygo and go back to the hole you came from, you're already a bitch there anyway so you'll have nothing to lose.

 - And do you want some advice? You should go back with Rodrygo and go back to the hole you came from, you're already a bitch there anyway so you'll have nothing to lose

ik what u r thinking , why
rodrygo  is a bad guy ?
don't worry is part of the story !

4-1 against villarreal! hala madrid !